Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam, Epic Games Store, and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/€49.99/£39.99.

Well there will be tag as Early Access and notifications right. Satisfactory seems same, both unfinished product. Whats wrong with this? I expected Bannerlord at Video above. I mean this.

Well there will be tag as Early Access and notifications right. Satisfactory seems same, both unfinished product. Whats wrong with this? I expected Bannerlord at Video above. I mean this.
Its Taleworlds policy not mine, but if they dont want to advertise thats fine by me, it likely will keep alot of bad rep away from the game, though there likely still will be some from the "its been in production since 2012" crowd.

Early Access is strange, even though it means that the game is unfinished, people still buy it thinking they're going to have a 'full experience' and expect the majority of features to be present. It's always a risk selling a game when it's not finished, so advertising an unfinished game makes no sense. Early Access kills a lot of people's initial thoughts, it doesn't really have the same epic experience as a full release.

Planned features list maybe. I don't know if they'll give us a complete list of everything that's been ommited. Wouldn't surprise me if it went either way, tbh.

Half the world is in lockdown and self isolating at home. A new Taleworlds game, for example, Bannerlord would help to pass the time. Any chance of an early release TW?

Has there been any news if the game will be also sold by third party retailers, for example Humble Store?
I just noticed that Bannerlord has been added to the Humble Store, thank you!

giphy.webp

SOON!

I have been waiting years for this! I hope we'll be able to host dedicated servers in EA. I got a spare machine and 1gbit optic fiber connection ready just for Warband: Bannerlord. I can't believe this is really happening! 10 years after the wonderful experience of Warband!

I have been waiting years for this! I hope we'll be able to host dedicated servers in EA. I got a spare machine and 1gbit optic fiber connection ready just for Warband: Bannerlord. I can't believe this is really happening! 10 years after the wonderful experience of Warband!

It's Mount&Blade 2, Bannerlord! It says so at the top of the forum! I saw a post earlier calling it Bannerlord 2! ArgghhH!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom