beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else gotten the "Duplicate Key" error? I got a key yesterday, seems its already claimed by someone else. RIP.

Can you start a conversation with me and send your email and the key and I will take a look for you.

And for people requesting a key in the thread here, start a conversation with me.

Callum I wrote to you! please consider giving me a key I have followed Warband and Bannerlord since the beginning. I just haven't been on the forum, so i understand if im not chosen to get a key, but i would be so happy to get one during this quarantine.

Hey Callum. Ive been playing WB since 2017. Id love to get that beta key if there is possibility altough i know i registered my account today.
(proof)
Anyway, it's almost harvesting season.

I rarely hype new games because im a student with usually no money, but now i got my first paycheck and im so hyped for this game. I know i just registered in here, but is there any way i could get a beta key? In finland the corona situation is getting bad and getting to play this game would be really nice in this isolation.... :smile:

Can you start a conversation with me and send your email and the key and I will take a look for you.

And for people requesting a key in the thread here, start a conversation with me.

Yo Callum!

Been playing since 2014, I PMed you, any chance on getting a key?

Anyone got any more of dem keys? Would greatly appreciate one xD
ngbbs43cddec7e2b26.jpg

I recevied a key I don't need right now.
PM me for code, first come first served. :smile:

***EDIT - Key has been taken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom