beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.

Hi Callum,
I applied for the Beta in September and Warband was the reason to make my Steam account in 2014.
This is why I would love to get a Beta key please :smile:

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
Hey Callum,
Any keys available for newbies? :smile: If not I will see you all in a week or so; this teleworking is leaving me with a lot of time to think about playing mount and blade! I played frequently on Xbox but have recently transferred to PC gaming.

Hi Callum, I am a mount and blade warband player since 2013 and member of the forum for several years, it would be very nice to you if I could have access to the Beta, thank you

Been playing before the Bannerlord beta launch with 4000 hours in WB. Would greatly appreciate a key!
Thanks
Joe

Hi Callum. New recruit here. Would like to get a beta key if there are any left. If not i just wait a week more)) Thx anyway

beta.taleworlds.com

For those of you that have applied to take part in the beta through the link above: we will start to distribute keys next week. Keys will be sent out in waves, so if you don't get a key within the next couple of weeks, don't panic, more will be sent out over time!

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
I get key but where to download game for test? Still not avaible on steam anywhere to download beta to test? Greetings!

You open steam, on the bottom left corner is a button "add a game".
There you press "Activate a product on Steam" and enter your key.
The game should then be in your libary.

I also got an additional one because of the new key wave. If anyone still needs one send me a message
Edit: Key taken by
NastySherpa

Hello i got a code now but if i start the game and press PLAY it shows me this message:
23:23:25: Starting BattlEye Service...

23:23:31: Launching game...
23:23:32: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
23:23:32: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\apphelp.dll".
23:23:33: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\uxtheme.dll".
23:23:33: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll".

then the window closes... Any solution?

This is kinda just a shot in the dark, but if there is another beta key out there available I would take one. I know I just made this account, but I check the forums regularly. I have been playing warband for years and can wait longer if I don't get the key. Thanks either way for being part of the game and or community.

Last edited:
Hey Callum,
Can I please have a key too? I played warband since release when i was a young kid and can´t wait to play the new game now when I am 22.
Looking forward to it!
Thank you :smile:

I would also like beta key if possible, I was following this forum for years and playing all mount and blade, I did not created account before as I did not have much to say or ask. I hope you can still share beta key, if you can't I understand.
Regards
dainius

I got two keys yesterday, one from the last wave and one from callum himself. If anyone still need a beta key, send me a message :smile:

Edit: Already taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom