What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh in response to your post in the effective vs. good person thread (half-joking, not deb8ing).

This might work, but it sounds ridiculous :xf-grin:

Immerse requires you to scan a QR code and then take a picture of your right ear using your smartphone.
Immerse’s AI then uses algorithms to analyze all of the parts of your ear to predict how your ears receive sound.

The Immerse app is a paid subscription service, with subscriptions starting at $3 per month ?

Last edited:
My Sony headphones have something similar. Haven't bothered to actually photograph my ears and test it out yet, though. You've motivated me to do so.

scan a QR code and then take a picture of your right ear using your smartphone
TYv-4.gif

Yes, but as it is a classical joke and you think it would never happens to you, I was loling ^^
(It still hurt and I have a bump on my forehead)
I didn't know the word 'schadenfreude' (that seems to be also used in french) ; and maybe my reaction shows I can have a distanciation with myself (don't know how to consider it).

Facebook doesn't allow me to go live anymore because I posted this image without any captions after the Turkish local election that was won by the opposition got annulled.
ET_U031WsAEa9NO
this bit is slightly irritating. They also removed the post because it violates community standards. The funnier thing is, declaring this decision I got this message but slightly modified:
ET_W9IsXsAMTabw
There was no 'request review' option. A choice where the only option is to accept the decision. How fitting.

The most infuriating part about all this is that facebook deletions are driven by reports. So if someone doesn't like your post they can report-spam it and the algorithm will usually get it removed. It's led to the deletion of some of my favorite pages, and a friend of mine lost her 200k+ follower art page out of the blue with no messages despite none of her drawings coming close to violating any of the ToS.

P​
A N O P T I C O N
A
N
O
P
T
I
C
O
N​
ylvnREj.jpg