Users who are viewing this thread

So the plan is a cross-platform release.

This could very well explain the massive delay after the 2016 "shape or form" scandal.

Imagine you have a game that's running pretty bad on consoles and decide to rework your engine from scrap :unsure:
He litteraly said in the post you quoted the console release may not be at the same time as pc release, or short time after. So how does it explain the delay?

He litteraly said in the post you quoted the console release may not be at the same time as pc release, or short time after. So how does it explain the delay?
There was no word on console release back in the day.
Now we get the "same time or shortly after PC release".

Considering they changed plans from no console release to almost the same time as PC, isn't it fair to think they had to rework some technical and gameplay decisions?

There was no word on console release back in the day.
Now we get the "same time or shortly after PC release".

Considering they changed plans from no console release to almost the same time as PC, isn't it fair to think they had to rework some technical and gameplay decisions?
It was always the plan to have it on consoles aswell, they always said it. Just not the same time as pc release. It wont take as long as warband this time around though so maybe 1 year-ish after pc release or less if they are lucky instead of a few years xD

It was always the plan to have it on consoles aswell, they always said it. Just not the same time as pc release. It wont take as long as warband this time around though so maybe 1 year-ish after pc release or less if they are lucky instead of a few years xD
Maybe they found out their old engine was unfit for consoles and then decided to rework it from scratch.

Maybe they found out their old engine was unfit for consoles and then decided to rework it from scratch.
There's no point in dwelling on what if's, maybe it is, maybe its not, what does it even matter anymore? nothing will change.

Maybe now ps5 is coming out they need to redo their engine again xD

Guess i was wrong, just saw this today.

V7hm9.jpg

I was just wondering if the early access includes the consoles as well or if we will have to wait also is this going to be on next gen consoles as well or will it just be on the PS4 and Xbox One?
Now its just on pc, they plan do do consoles they just haven't said anything other than that, although they'll probably work on a console version near or after the end of bannerlords final production on pc, so prolly a year

Has there been any news on whether a console release is planned? I hear from some that they plan too and others that they don’t. Warband was really fun on the Xbox one, and with the series x coming out later this year, it wouldn’t make sense not to release it. I do understand however that it will not be released on console for EA, and if released after EA, it’ll probably come out after the initial pc release. Perhaps there is a way to contact callum or someone?

You should take into consideration that the xbox release was made 6 years after PC version released.
Don't expect it anytime soon, we should be glad if we even get properly optimized PC version

I’m not sure why it would’ve to
You should take into consideration that the xbox release was made 6 years after PC version released.
Don't expect it anytime soon, we should be glad if we even get properly optimized PC version
I don’t understand why it took that long tho, perhaps because of the initial success of the pc version after a couple of years,they decided to maximize their profits and port it to console. I doubt if they port bannerlord it’ll take that long again.

31 march will be the EA release which is only for PC, Callum and Armagan have said they will try their best to release consoles and PC full release at the same time but no promises. It may take somewhat longer for consoles but not like warband.

I really hope they do console releases but I have one worry: warband on ps4 had to have battle size max reduced to 100.
I'm no expert but I don't see how a console that can't run warband at it's intended settings could run bannerlord? I guess they could make changes or wait for ps5.

TaleWorlds Dev (Callum) - "We are developing for PC right now and will be releasing the game initially just on that platform. Consoles are something we are looking into for the future though."
Mount&Blade II Bannerlord will be on early access for over a year until it releases so you will need to wait a long time to have it for consoles.

TaleWorlds Dev (Callum) - "We are developing for PC right now and will be releasing the game initially just on that platform. Consoles are something we are looking into for the future though."
Mount&Blade II Bannerlord will be on early access for over a year until it releases so you will need to wait a long time to have it for consoles.
So by release they mean the full release, not ea?

Back
Top Bottom