beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.

Hey Callum,
i would also be very thankful for the ability to have a look at the beta.
Thanks you in advance if that is possible and have a good day.

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
Oh I'll start the **** out of a conversation with you for a beta key. I'll ask about your day AND the weather. You know, it's almost harvesting season in the southern hemisphere right now.

Not really sure if conversation on the forums means replies like this or something else, or like an actual conversation and not one-off messages. KInda risky if it's just random messages, but respect if you're actually doing this during a period where tons of people are quarantined in their homes killing time until release. Haven't used this forum in maybe even years so I'll jump on the bandwagon and try to get a key because why not. On the bright side you might finally catch a break from managing the hungry community after early access releases.

Well i am not an active member on the forums but would love to get an beta key to help you guys to test it. Been waiting for this game since way back. And as a long time supporter of your games want to help you guys in which ever way possible.

Last edited:
Hi, saw your post on the forum, been playing here since 2013. I have played M&B pretty much my entire life, it was the first game I bought and played and going through all these years I'm still playing it almost everyday. :grin: It would be awesome if I could get my hands on the beta especially with this lockdown going on atm everywhere.
Kind regards

can I get one? am I qualified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom