beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gave any hope of receiving a key......my hope now lays with talelorld keeping the announced release date.........

If you're a mainly singleplayer person then lowkey this may be a blessing in disguise. The beta has been a real Rocky road so your first impression will be quite better than most of ours was.

That's the upside, yes. It's just that after spending so much time here and following development so closely for years, I can't help but feel a part of this game (when actually it's of course the other way around). All games talk about their community nowadays, but this is the only one where I myself feel like a member of one. Added to which is the fact that I consider Bannerlord an old dream of mine come true. That's why I would have loved to be part of the beta, though I have to admit my use as a tester would have been limited.

But all of that is by the by now, Bannerlord is releasing soon and I will be very glad to immerse myself in it. Great things lie ahead.

That's the upside, yes. It's just that after spending so much time here and following development so closely for years, I can't help but feel a part of this game (when actually it's of course the other way around). All games talk about their community nowadays, but this is the only one where I myself feel like a member of one. Added to which is the fact that I consider Bannerlord an old dream of mine come true. That's why I would have loved to be part of the beta, though I have to admit my use as a tester would have been limited.

But all of that is by the by now, Bannerlord is releasing soon and I will be very glad to immerse myself in it. Great things lie ahead.
I feel you brother. It's also the first game I feel like part of the community in, probably because it's the first forum I've spent a few years (semi)consistently participating in. My use as a tester has also been very limited aside from letting Noudelle test stuff on me. But fear not, SP is where us normies can help test.

Now there's the light at the end of the tunnel :grin: I'm still optimistic that singleplayer can pleasantly surprise us. Let's see.

Posted a message in this thread in the 30th of August 2019 being excited that i applied within the first people first day the site was launched probablly even the first hour or two it was launched, now im still checking my email every hour and checking my spam non stop to see if i got a key, only to be left with dissapointment... Damn, time really flies

I cant start the beta? it just a white screen any help? Ive already deleted everything and re download it twice still dont work.

I cant start the beta? it just a white screen any help? Ive already deleted everything and re download it twice still dont work.
First of all if you have any modifcations like enhanced battle test ... delete it from the modules folder (dont delete native obviouslly) if your getting a white screen upon pressing play, how long does it stay like that or do you just close it down immediately after it goes white?

beta.taleworlds.com

For those of you that have applied to take part in the beta through the link above: we will start to distribute keys next week. Keys will be sent out in waves, so if you don't get a key within the next couple of weeks, don't panic, more will be sent out over time!

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I know I am late to the party here but is there any chance the BETA is still running currently and are there any keys? I know the release is right around the corner but I am pretty excited to play

Another wave of keys has just gone out.
Dammit, I was certain I'd be in this wave....
It was never meant to be I guess.

tenor.gif

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom