Help a Brother in need.

Users who are viewing this thread

White Flame

Recruit
I was an Xbox cuck for mount and blade. Can you guys help link me to an affordable laptop to play bannerlord on. Cheers boys I know the sarcasm is coming

I was an Xbox cuck for mount and blade. Can you guys help link me to an affordable laptop to play bannerlord on. Cheers boys I know the sarcasm is coming
I mean, this totally depends on your budget. If you just want a Laptop good enough for Bannerlord, then look up the recommended hardware on the steam page.

I think it’s coming out for Xbox, more then likely the series x. I still and only play on Xbox so :lol:
The EA is not coming for consoles as i understand it and i think they have said they think the game will be in EA for at least 9 months. So if you want to play the EA you will likely need a PC.

Does it have to be a laptop? you tend to get more PC for the money when not going laptop. Just helped my mother with a refurbished (used but upgraded parts laptop) and for the money that cost for a cheap model, I could have gotten her far more computer power for the same money with a stationary. If you are set on a laptop, maybe try looking for proper dealers selling refurbished ones. I dont know what nation you are from, so i cant really help with sellers or currency value, but then I could also only be of slight help if you are located in Denmark.

I mean, this totally depends on your budget. If you just want a Laptop good enough for Bannerlord, then look up the recommended hardware on the steam page.
I mean, he doesn’t need to go for recommended, something between minimum and recommended should be more than adequate for bannerlord.

If you are set on a laptop, maybe try looking for proper dealers selling refurbished ones. I dont know what nation you are from, so i cant really help with sellers or currency value, but then I could also only be of slight help if you are located in Denmark.
I was going to suggest this as well.
I got a Dell refurb laptop several years ago for about 400 pounds and I could run most new games on it for a good few years after that. You have to make sure you get one with a dedicated graphics card and not an integrated one though.
The main problem is that laptops tend to overheat if you put them through their paces (which gaming does), so buying one of those cooling platforms is a good idea.

Does it have to be a laptop? you tend to get more PC for the money when not going laptop. Just helped my mother with a refurbished (used but upgraded parts laptop) and for the money that cost for a cheap model, I could have gotten her far more computer power for the same money with a stationary. If you are set on a laptop, maybe try looking for proper dealers selling refurbished ones. I dont know what nation you are from, so i cant really help with sellers or currency value, but then I could also only be of slight help if you are located in Denmark.
I'd super strongly prefer laptop and willing to get a refurbished one if it has the specs im just semi boomer tier with spec info

I'd super strongly prefer laptop and willing to get a refurbished one if it has the specs im just semi boomer tier with spec info
I would say, find a dealer you can trust and now to be relatively cheap. then take the recommended specs from steam and try finding something with the same or similar specs at that dealer. As Rabies said " You have to make sure you get one with a dedicated graphics card and not an integrated one though." Also for a game like Bannerlord CPU/Processor is likely more important for bigger battles and stuff. If you dont need many games on it, you can always save some money on harddisk, but it wont be much. bannerlord will need 60GB according to steam.

You would get much better desktop for lower price, i wouldn't get laptop. And this is coming from a laptop cuck, i used to only play with those but never again. So i would consider this, unless you really need laptop for a reason, like lots of traveling etc.

You would get much better desktop for lower price, i wouldn't get laptop. And this is coming from a laptop cuck, i used to only play with those but never again. So i would consider this, unless you really need laptop for a reason, like lots of traveling etc.
+1 you really do get alot more for the money if not going with a laptop. I never had a proper laptop, I was considering getting one for gaming while on the road, to get me visiting people more, i was surprised at how little you get for the coin compared to what i get when i buy my usual computers.

+1 you really do get alot more for the money if not going with a laptop. I never had a proper laptop, I was considering getting one for gaming while on the road, to get me visiting people more, i was surprised at how little you get for the coin compared to what i get when i buy my usual computers.
Thanks for tyhe tips boys im gonna go laptop because travel and space needed in mind. ill pay what i need to I guess. only gonna play bannerlord on it.

if anyone has a good website let me know. im from the US if that helps.

Thanks for tyhe tips boys im gonna go laptop because travel and space needed in mind. ill pay what i need to I guess. only gonna play bannerlord on it.

if anyone has a good website let me know. im from the US if that helps.

outlet.us.dell.com might be a good place to start. I only suggest Dell because I've used them myself and they're pretty reliable. May well be able to find cheaper elsewhere, though.

Try to see reviews about cooling in whatever you re going to buy. It is quite a problem in Laptops.
That is why i preffer desktop for gaming (and the price of course)

Back
Top Bottom