Users who are viewing this thread

Sometimes the fog, makes it unplayable it just appears all white screen, is that suposes to happen? Or is it as you mentioned a brightnes problem, because it accured to me only when fog is presented.
It should be related to brightness, the fog never caused any issues like this to me. Fog is randomly happening and very scattered actually. Just set brightness to 0 for white maps. Some maps are overexposured, so there is nothing you can do about this.

I had the same problem in the first mod the same message and the same crash
but i fixed like this
Good to hear that you fixed the problem. It's possible that this is happening because of the checkmark in the launcher. But yeah, you already resolved the issue anyway. Have fun

Good to hear that you fixed the problem. It's possible that this is happening because of the checkmark in the launcher. But yeah, you already resolved the issue anyway. Have fun
no the problem was not solved
My previous response I mean the old mod I had the same crash and solved it that way
But this mod i did not solve the problem :cry: i try everything

Open Bannerlord launcher, check DLC's, if you are seeing that BattleTest is checked, uncheck it and start the game once. Then close normal Bannerlord and check it with this .bat file
it was already uncheck but i checked it and play the normal game and closed and i uncheck the battle test and start the game and closed and i go to the bat file but the problem not fixed :ohdear:
Thank you for taking the time to help me
Is there any other solution that comes to your mind?

I have this problem, how to fix it:

w58b43i.png

You mean like this:
No. While setting up the custom battle ( with the unit count, map name etc ) there is a field called Sky Brightness, set it to 0 for maps which are too bright.
However, for Ruins map for example, as long as your Gamma settings are fine, you don't have to set that ( or you can set it to 100 or 200 depending on your choice ) If you set it too low then you may see very flushed colored map, in that case set it a bit higher. Usually stick to first settings. Only for siege maps you may want to set it to 0.

Don't mess up your Gamma-Brightness settings for entire game :smile:

Wait something is not right. I guess Bannerlord messed up something with new update. I will check that

It worked both with replacing an atmosphere file (there was no such a file whatsoever) and Ruins_Winter folder.
Thanks!

P.S. Do we have a siege defense map?

P.S. Do we have a siege defense map?
Tweak around with rotation ( with negative values and such ) then you should have it. Siege is not actually a siege - in terms of AI, they are just a-bit wise enough to use weapons around them, that's all. That's why when it comes to making a proper siege attack, they are acting like sponges.

But eh, EA will be there in 20 days anyway, so if you are really eager, you can play it when it actually comes out. :smile:

@Bloc can you tell me where the formation file is? And how to decomile and recompile again for testing. What programs to use, etc. I want to start messing with adding different formations. I do have some coding knowledge/experience in python, java, and c#. Thanks

can you tell me where the formation file is? And how to decomile and recompile again for testing. What programs to use, etc. I want to start messing with adding different formations. I do have some coding knowledge/experience in python, java, and c#. Thanks
I can't promote decompiling in this topic, let alone giving advice/tutorials.
So Google is your friend. If you already have the knowledge it shouldn't be hard.

However, as far as I know, there is no "formation file" in the game. There are classes derived from base formation class like any other OOP Design. Which is taking parameters based on the formation and so on.

What you are talking about is changing the game's original DLL - which is not modding but actually hacking. Of course, you can find a way to add extra formation for units, but this requires lurking in the interfaces and trying to understand what TW was doing ( since code have no comments and no documentation, you need to read their code - and no Google is not an option in this case )
And even if you prepare something new, you need to register that to order menu and you should make your AI to follow that as well. It might not that complicated as well, but that's what I saw when I was checking the code.

Tweak around with rotation ( with negative values and such ) then you should have it.
Do you mean formation direction? I tried to figure out which numbers I need, until game crushed, guess I was inside the castle or wha?
I don't know what have I done, but now, when I start the siege with the default setup, enemy is outside of the walls..

Im sure this has been asked before but I'm too lazy to look. My .bat file isn't running. I click on it and something pops up for half a second and goes away without running. How do I fix this?

For your Information
If you updated the game, you won't be able to launch mod or game because buggysoft changed something.
Please delete the mod folder in Modules folder. Then you will be able to play the game.
I will try to find a way to resolve it, but if other solutions/mods work, please let me know so that I won't waste more time on this.

Back
Top Bottom