Custom Titles

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there no way to set custom titles by ourselves now? If so, is this a lasting decision or just temporary? I'm just curious as to what the forum will be using.

Is there no way to set custom titles by ourselves now? If so, is this a lasting decision or just temporary? I'm just curious as to what the forum will be using.

Custom titles have only been handed out by moderators (even on the old SMF forum) they're usually permanent. I dont think this process would change any time soon, though has been brought up in discussion before.

Custom titles are indeed given out at the discretion of admins/mods and it should stay that way.

P.S. Where da light brown theme at

Custom titles have only been handed out by moderators (even on the old SMF forum) they're usually permanent. I dont think this process would change any time soon, though has been brought up in discussion before.

Was just wondering if there was a change in consideration, but this is what I thought. Thanks for the answer Fietta. :smile:

giphy.webp

Here's a secret, the majority of people who get a custom title are active in the off-topic section. I was one of the few Europeans in the Warband forum who recieved one (from Captainlust at the time).

Really? I know I received mine after yours for instance but I didn't know you were one of the first EU (from that part of the community) to get a custom title.

Jokes aside, I have been in forum since summer of 2008 but mainly on Turkish boards and it's version of off-topic forums. I was once a moderator in our off-topic we did innovative subforums and stuff, later years I got banned once, muted couple of times, abandoned forum for another couple of times. Deleted 2 (wait, maybe 3) accounts. This is my latest account though. I had like 10k+ post in my first one now I guess it is doubled in this one.

I know that this custom title thingy is about but my mod friends were all retired by the time. Guess missed my chance. Besides, if I had one, it would probably be about how I spam to the horizon, so. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom