Would you like an option for unlimited/large amounts of corpses to be displayed on the battlefield?

• Yes

Votes: 107 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 19.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I also think optional unlimited corpses would be a great thing. When i play warband i always have Cheat enginge running in the background to set the corpse cap at like 10000 or something, a number that is impossible to reach conventionally. And even though its impractical Ive been doing it like that for a long time, so i support this fully
yeah I'd prefer not to have to do that.

I also think optional unlimited corpses would be a great thing. When i play warband i always have Cheat enginge running in the background to set the corpse cap at like 10000 or something, a number that is impossible to reach conventionally. And even though its impractical Ive been doing it like that for a long time, so i support this fully
Did not know it worked with cheat engine! Nice to know. Hope you don't get banned though, which again, is why it would be nice to have an official option.

Voted!

If we can't remake Battle of the Bastards then I don't see the point (/s), but on a serious note, I would wish for corpses to add to terrain collision. I know this would make some situations like doorways awkward, but that would just give the crouching mechanic more weight

If we can't remake Battle of the Bastards then I don't see the point (/s), but on a serious note, I would wish for corpses to add to terrain collision. I know this would make some situations like doorways awkward, but that would just give the crouching mechanic more weight
Idk if i support the idea of corpses actually being entities you can colide with as that brings up several new issues.

Been playing total war, and the bodies remaining really lifts up the immersion, even if they don't collide or stack on top of each other. Scanning the battlefield after a large battle is pretty neat, you can see where you almost broke and where you finally made it through their lines.

The remains tell a story.

If they dont put the corpses in I would hope at least that they will allow it to be moddable, not sure why they wouldnt with warband, really strange decision there....?

Been playing total war, and the bodies remaining really lifts up the immersion, even if they don't collide or stack on top of each other. Scanning the battlefield after a large battle is pretty neat, you can see where you almost broke and where you finally made it through their lines.

The remains tell a story.
Yeah, thats exactly why I support it to the end.

Anyway, it seems to be limitless with the batletest.

2020.03.03-23.24.jpg

...and on the other side
2020.03.03-23.37_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom