Users who are viewing this thread

Yes my battle Test folder is in my modules n the BattleTest.bat and BattleTest.dll are in Win64_Shipping_Client folder, i tried starting from the battletest.bat and i get the steam api issue and if i try to run the .bat file as admin the command console opens up for a sec and then closes, game crashes before it can load up the api error message
try this:
Verifiy your data

When I try and launch the mod all I keep on getting are application crashes, I've reinstalled the mod for a 3rd time, realising that's obviously not the issue I've verified on Steam. Is there something I could be doing wrong?

I've followed the instructions down to a T, I'm not doing a single thing wrong yet it persists to crash and I'm really quite confused as to what it can be.I'm assuming I'm missing something really obvious, but I'm clueless as to what it could be. Any help would be great! Thanks! :smile:

Not quite. Thanks to Ster I will add them again soon. Still needs time though.
sir!
why i can't order my troop to hold in this position? it happen every map
xnrAL1.png

sir!
why i can't order my troop to hold in this position? it happen every map
How exactly do you have both archers and infantry? This mod doesn't have this functionality, so what you are using should be another version. Regardless to that, if there is no navigation-mesh in the battlefield that you spawned, then you can only order charge. Try ruins map - then you should be able to command your troops - if you are using this mod.

When I try and launch the mod all I keep on getting are application crashes, I've reinstalled the mod for a 3rd time, realising that's obviously not the issue I've verified on Steam. Is there something I could be doing wrong?
You are getting error only while launching the mod, right? Not while launching the normal game?

Only the mod, not the game, yeah.
Strange. I have no clue why it's happening if you are following everything step by step. It is also possible that I misplaced something in the files too but if that was the case, I think there would be more people that is complaining. So I'm not sure... Perhaps you are downloading the old version - or downloaded the old version.

How exactly do you have both archers and infantry? This mod doesn't have this functionality, so what you are using should be another version. Regardless to that, if there is no navigation-mesh in the battlefield that you spawned, then you can only order charge. Try ruins map - then you should be able to command your troops - if you are using this mod.

You are getting error only while launching the mod, right? Not while launching the normal game?

i use EnhancedBattleTest i has dowloaded from mod db this mod is similar to warband custom battle

Back
Top Bottom