Suggestions for bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

YourNakedDad

Recruit
Hello all here is suggestions i personally would like to happen in bannerlord,if you agree with those suggestions comment something postive about this thread or if you dont like it we can have a friendly chat in the comments and see what is the best solution!?

Things that i feel it would make bannerlord stunning,

1-npc in battles have difftent voice dialogues not just (ahhhh,dieeee) and i mean much much more voices

2-special npc that you can meet in town or palace that give you quest , quests can be anything from being a clown in a festival or needing the help of killing someone and those quest may decrease or increase relation with town or certain npcs ( lords , companions etc.)

3-i really would appreciate if they made the npcs that sell you stuff like( weapon smith- horse merchant ) shout : We have the best horses in clardia! or the finest weapon in all praven !. (It will give excellent immersion to the game)

4-i want npc to move and do what they want or what they supposed to , because in warband that only npc that moves in town is the npc in the street or the drunk guy , therefore i wish if for example i go to a king palace and i see a maid cleaning the wall or lords actually drinking and eating during a feast and not just standing staring at each other . (I know this one might be hard for the devs but its certinaly worth it)
5- i want to customize my mount just like KCD like my own type of saddle , customize the horse hair stuff like that

6- i wish the tasks that come from the lords are a diffrent than warband , not the standard ( i have an issue with a lawless villan,i need to deliver a message) please more variety talewords??

7-this one is impossible i think for taleword devs so i was hoping for mods to make this in the future

Actual good ship battles , remember ship battle in viking conquest or awoiaf, but i dont want the battle to weirdly start as the two ships already connected together, instead i want both armies to trade arrows before the ships connect then the npc jump to the other ship or something like that , the same way we saw how the npc can enter a castle in bannerlord in a different ways than warband .

I know i may mentioned some hard stuff or a lot of stuff but even granting one thing makes the game much more immersive and fun to play!

2-special npc that you can meet in town or palace that give you quest , quests can be anything from being a clown in a festival or needing the help of killing someone and those quest may decrease or increase relation with town or certain npcs ( lords , companions etc.)
Already in the game.

3-i really would appreciate if they made the npcs that sell you stuff like( weapon smith- horse merchant ) shout : We have the best horses in clardia! or the finest weapon in all praven !. (It will give excellent immersion to the game)
Already in the game.

4-i want npc to move and do what they want or what they supposed to , because in warband that only npc that moves in town is the npc in the street or the drunk guy , therefore i wish if for example i go to a king palace and i see a maid cleaning the wall or lords actually drinking and eating during a feast and not just standing staring at each other . (I know this one might be hard for the devs but its certinaly worth it)
Already in the game.

In this video you can see people doing stuff other than walking, merchant shouting, and a special NPC giving a quest to the player:

7-this one is impossible i think for taleword devs so i was hoping for mods to make this in the future

Actual good ship battles , remember ship battle in viking conquest or awoiaf, but i dont want the battle to weirdly start as the two ships already connected together, instead i want both armies to trade arrows before the ships connect then the npc jump to the other ship or something like that , the same way we saw how the npc can enter a castle in bannerlord in a different ways than warband .
Armagan said that it might be a future DLC.

Already in the game.

Already in the game.

Already in the game.

In this video you can see people doing stuff other than walking, merchant shouting, and a special NPC giving a quest to the player:

Armagan said that it might be a future DLC.

Your video btw legit show no proof of npc moving inside a castle as i said .

Back
Top Bottom