Lords in bannerlords are so lonely :(

Users who are viewing this thread

NA1F

Sergeant
I wish if there a knight or a companion for every lords in the game not only similar soldiers, but one whose unique and he has his own unique name accompanies his lord in the battles and of course, they should be very strong
what you think?
829166042d4b517d708a9a83e867422d.jpg

808d4ee71fb0fce58db786e6f5709b59.jpg

9bf7dd96631ac7133bb4f314e1fe67eb.jpg

bfi1291590435q.jpg

boyar1.jpg

8babb2a6dd527886e4ba0f8bd61feba4.jpg

Not every lord, but certainly some lords and kings should have one or a few unique starting companions. Would be nice to have the option of family members as companions as well, to train them up before they get promoted to lord or governor themselves.

Last edited:
I wish if there a knight or a companion for every lords in the game not only similar soldiers, but one whose unique and he has his own unique name accompanies his lord in the battles and of course, they should be very strong
what you think?
829166042d4b517d708a9a83e867422d.jpg

808d4ee71fb0fce58db786e6f5709b59.jpg

9bf7dd96631ac7133bb4f314e1fe67eb.jpg

bfi1291590435q.jpg

boyar1.jpg

8babb2a6dd527886e4ba0f8bd61feba4.jpg
AI lords will have companions.

I like this idea a lot. It could add a lot of depth to the whole relationship system if you killed a Lord's personal companion, creating a unique rivalry.

051d9f9d686043c4_pro23.JPG

Yupp.

Lords will play by the same rules as the player, so it is only fair that lords also get the party-skill benefits from having companions.
ok that's make sense, and if you think about it all companions are generated so i think it easy to do it

It would be interesting if someone made a mod that lets us "design" companions. Like ask a barkeep in a tavern about companions and you get to create one just like you create your own character, and maybe we could add skill points to the companion at a gold cost.

I'll admit, you're profile picture made me think of the Band of the Hawk and I felt inspired... but should I play as the Hawk or as the black swordsman? hmm :razz:

It would be interesting if someone made a mod that lets us "design" companions. Like ask a barkeep in a tavern about companions and you get to create one just like you create your own character, and maybe we could add skill points to the companion at a gold cost.

I'll admit, you're profile picture made me think of the Band of the Hawk and I felt inspired... but should I play as the Hawk or as the black swordsman? hmm :razz:

black swordsman prefers to fight alone

qLlagih.jpg

my sketch:grin:

Imagine a lord being like griffith with a big ass companion with a big ass sword slaying all your army, that would be awesome to see. Like known side characters with interesting armour and design. The world would be so much interesting

black swordsman prefers to fight alone

my sketch:grin:
Nice sketch!

Hopefully AI lords will be able to carry their family members as companions in their party, would be fun to see a lord fighting alongside his 8 sons or something like that :grin:

IIRC Lords do indeed have access to companions, but it would be nice if monarchs and more powerful lords had a small ensemble around them, with regular companions, influential notables, relatives and unlanded sons of other lords, sent as hostages.

IIRC Lords do indeed have access to companions, but it would be nice if monarchs and more powerful lords had a small ensemble around them, with regular companions, influential notables, relatives and unlanded sons of other lords, sent as hostages.
It could be unlanded sons of other lords serving as squires, a bit too early for bannerlord period i think (except Vlandia) but would be great if it was a thing for historical mods to use

Back
Top Bottom