[WNL8] Livestreams

Users who are viewing this thread

My VOD's from week 2

Thanks to Cow for joining me in all these matches and the teams making them really interesting and awesome to cast :party:

Fallen Pride vs Men of Borr
Twitch:
Youtube:

Kobetourage vs Arte et Marte
Twitch:
Youtube:

House Stark vs New Warband Order
Twitch:
Youtube:

Week 3

Division Match Date & Time Server Referee Streamer
A Frontline Tactics vs. Unity Sunday, 23.02.20 19:30 GMT WNL_GER_12 Wardo Deacon
A House Stark vs. Knights of Malta Sunday, 23.02.20 20:00 GMT
A Ferocious Triedent Wielders vs. New Warband Order Sunday, 23.02.20 19:30 GMT WNL_GER_13 Achaner
B House Dayne of Starfall vs. Defenders of Faith Saturday, 22.02.20 19:30 GMT Wardo
B Doner vs. Invictus Legion Sunday, 23.02.20 19:00 GMT WNL_GER_15
B Menace vs. Men of Borr Sunday, 23.02.20 19:00 GMT WNL_GER_3
B Belediye Şövalyeleri vs. Fallen Pride Sunday, 23.02.20 19:30 GMT WNL_GER_2
B The Yummy Senate vs. Assyrian Empire Sunday, 23.02.20 20:00 GMT
C Kobetourage vs. 32nd
C Milities Fortunae vs. Conquerors Saturday, 22.02.20 19:00 GMT WNL_GER_5 Pilgrim
C Rivia vs. Warriors and Champions Sunday, 23.02.20 20:00 GMT WNL_GER_1
C Getting Gud vs. Warbandits
C Arte et Marte vs. Valgarda
C The Cacahuète Brotherhood vs. Immortal Brotherhood Sunday, 23.02.20 20:00 GMT WNL_GER_4
C Teutonic Order vs. GachiMuchenniki
C Greztens' Folkvangr vs. Sol Egressus Saturday, 22.02.20 18:00 GMT WNL_GER_1 MidZ
C The Leftovers vs. GigaWatt
C Maison de Saint Solenhac vs. Guerreros del FeHú Sunday, 23.02.20 18:00 GMT WNL_FRA_2 Tardet

I am trying to set-up a stream with BladeCast, looking at casting House Stark vs. Knights of Malta. I am not 100% if I will get it working in time though so if any streamer wants to cover that match, please go ahead.

Frontline-Tactics.png
VS
Unity.png

Frontline Tactics vs Unity

Tonight Sunday 23rd 19:30 GMT

I can confirm BladeCast_TV will be streaming tonight's match between the Knights of Malta & House Stark, at 20:00GMT.

Tonight's live commentary will also be a bit particular as I will be returning to the cast for a bit and joined by Dayne's prodigy and good friend of mine, Kloney. Should be an exciting one so do not hesitate to tune in!

Edit: Stream cancelled, have to play my official which got delayed 45+ mins thanks to TW wonderful servers. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Forgot I had this on my computer. No overlay cause I was primarily referring the match. A few rounds are missing but like 90% of the match should be on the video.

After a couple of weeks of uncertainty and technical difficulties and unfortunately Zazu not having the time to follow through on the idea I decided to host the Division C talk format with Habrak and other guests tonight at 20 gmt!

Tune in on

RIVIA vs WaC 20 GMT
Added to the OP ty

FT vs Unity
Added to the OP ty

Forgot I had this on my computer. No overlay cause I was primarily referring the match. A few rounds are missing but like 90% of the match should be on the video.
Added to the Op ty,

first 3 sets of döner vs il from my pov, there is a little editing mistake dont mind about it.

Added to teh Op - ty vm :smile:

BladeCast_TV will be streaming the Division B clash between House Dayne & Doner tonight at 20:00GMT. Casted by Thunderbeu and Zazu. Should be a banger with hopefully some stable servers.

Back
Top Bottom