Warband Native League 8 Player Ratings [19/02]

Add numbers to the ratings?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

A bit shame putting infs (or other multiclasses), who rlly rarely and questionable play cav above main cavs, which rlly do play always on cav and they do pretty good tbh. For example, Krzyzak is in tier 4 but he was top 1 cav in div b on last Wnl.
Not sure how the statistics works but if u include perfomance from the other tournaments i think it should be more objective

thanks for the info on nationalities and stuff. gonna wait until officials this week and stats before i update any of the ratings but there will be some changes

im getting flashbacks
My point is not to create drama if that's what you mean.

Remove me because I dont like my rating thanks :grin:

I don't know if it is written towards me but if it is: yes he didn't see any of our matches and I think even though I could do better I still think I'm one of the most impactful aspect of my team. But its his idea it's fine, can't do anything about it. That's not the real reason.

I think that most of the players are placed incorrectly because of the teams they are playing they are rated above than they really are or below.

I don't like Anubis personally and he feels the same way. But his damage is higher than any other player in the Division A. But he is placed in Tier 2. Same thing applies for Aela for example, she is one of the most impactful cavalries in the Division A so far. She is placed in Tier 4. Tomayus has 2-14 KD in 2 matches and the guy hasn't been playing since Nations Cup. He is in tier 2 and Zazu even though same thing goes for him as well he is in Tier 5 way below where he should belong to and also Zulu who is in tier 4, he is a hell of an infantry player at the moment in my opinion. Toi played in an already won match, he scored 0-3 but he is in tier 3, and this guy's active stand on the tournament is questionable. Keykubat is one of the main cavalry players of IL, but he isn't even in the list.

These are some of the players I came across while looking for my friends' ratings. I can mention other players but afterwards I'll probably face more flaming in matchmaking etc. so lets keep it enough for now.

Probably the response I'm going to receive will be kind of; "these are my personal opinions, I don't rate people only by their existing performance but also their skill and abilities expected to be performed later on in the league." etc.

I like to sign up for fantasy leagues and don't care how I'm valued there. Because I agree to be valued and put in a tier and that's a real game where you can have a chance to prove yourself if you think the otherwise. But these lists aren't like that.

There are a lot prejudices, flaming and insults towards me in the last couple of months, I really don't know why. Therefore my wish is that to be removed from the list as I don't want to be rated by other people's personal opinions about me or my play. Neither positively nor negatively. Furthermore, If I'm not removed as I requested as politely as I can, I'll take it in as an insult. I have no personal hatred towards Gibby or the other players I mentioned above, so I hope you'll understand me.

If you think I'm giving you trouble I apoligize. I didn't even hear about the list and probably I wouldn't know it for a long time until a friend of mine mentioned it earlier today. Only thing I want is to play the game with my team and don't overthink about these not in-game material.

Seems reasonable enough to be removed. People forget that these lists aren't accurate, there's no 'formula' which proves these players are in these tiers. If someone wants to be removed because they feel they've been rated poorly by this particular person, then there's no real shame in that, people switch tiers depending on who's making the list anyways. Being rated tier 1, 2 or 3 in 2020 isn't a memorable achievement anyways.

Lists are made to either hurt or big up ones ego, if you're rated highly, you'd be in support of the list, if you were rated lower than you expected then you'll be against the list.

Apollo just giving passive aggressive comments seems unreasonable as if he were in the same position as other players then he'd be probably more upset than the current people complaining.

Last edited:
If only you put as much effort in playing the game as you do being a forum warrior maybe you could be higher than tier 2 :wink: Your not even on the same level as the other tier 2's tbh.

Also my comment was a joke if you didn't realise :smile:

It's simply based on activity. All the players in tier 2 apart from you and tomayus are very active.

7f0ec1964ada6d13c87a2e2d10d968c8.png

Anyway, I guess you will show us your skill in the WNL. Please dont pm me asking me to stop writing like always xD

Last edited:
Sheesh that PM is that old it's from the old forums. You shouldn't post private PMs either (though dunno if it even is a PM as I've not sent you that in the past month and cba to check old forum PMs).

A bit shame putting infs (or other multiclasses), who rlly rarely and questionable play cav above main cavs, which rlly do play always on cav and they do pretty good tbh. For example, Krzyzak is in tier 4 but he was top 1 cav in div b on last Wnl.
Not sure how the statistics works but if u include perfomance from the other tournaments i think it should be more objective

Krzyzak should be higher, *psst* I'm pretty sure I heard Gibby on discord agree with you, so who knows.

I think a lot of people sort of forget that the WNL only just started and that even though some players are performing really well at the moment, it's about showing you can do it on a constant basis. There are players which I believe are not at their places (either too low or too high) but I am confident that this will sort itself little by litte with the updates throughout the tournament.

Beside, remember to take every list with a grain of salt. They aim at ranking participants based mostly on their skills. They are a mix of stats, personal opinions and other stuff which are efficient tools to have a clearer idea about a player's supposed impact on the field, but they will never give the full picture of who you are as a player/person and what you do for your team. They do not sum-you up. Your main objective as a competitive player should always be to seek the respect and trust in your abilities from your own teammates, not from others.

You will never find Vincent making it to a tournament's players list. Yet everyone know the impact he had building Malta into the team it is today and why his dedication commands respect. Enough said, really.

I think a lot of people sort of forget that the WNL only just started and that even though some players are performing really well at the moment, it's about showing you can do it on a constant basis. There are players which I believe are not at their places (either too low or too high) but I am confident that this will sort itself little by litte with the updates throughout the tournament.

Beside, remember to take every list with a grain of salt. They aim at ranking participants based mostly on their skills. They are a mix of stats, personal opinions and other stuff which are efficient tools to have a clearer idea about a player's supposed impact on the field, but they will never give the full picture of who you are as a player/person and what you do for your team. They do not sum-you up. Your main objective as a competitive player should always be to seek the respect and trust in your abilities from your own teammates, not from others.

You will never find Vincent making it to a tournament's players list. Yet everyone know the impact he had building Malta into the team it is today and why his dedication commands respect. Enough said, really.
facts

I think that's totally fair except for Apfel and maybe Ascarion
no lol, demi has performed better than vernon consistently in recent tournies, same w einar. dunno bout mynes but id still say hes better. Just look at the last wnl at vernons stats XDDDD (and ask his teammates)
ascarions inactive so maybe, bruce same w that,
tho id say hes same tier as apfel, just definitely not better

Ok boomer.
T6 fedoras :sad:

no lol, demi has performed better than vernon consistently in recent tournies, same w einar. dunno bout mynes but id still say hes better. Just look at the last wnl at vernons stats XDDDD (and ask his teammates)
ascarions inactive so maybe, bruce same w that,
tho id say hes same tier as apfel, just definitely not better

You may be right, I spoke a bit with bias as I know Vernon has been a really solid inf for a long time. I haven't followed the last tournaments at all though so if he has underperformed I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom