Private Servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am Morton, I am in a regiment for Napoleonic Wars called the 4th Guards Grenaiders and we plan to move over to Bannerlord off of release to Early Access. We will be called Knights Order [KO], and have a question about servers. We want to host community events and etc. and I'm wondering when we will be able to host our own servers. I believe that the sooner that we are given the ability to form events and grow the community the better and faster the game will grow and improve. I hope that someone with decent information on the subject can give me an answer or lead me to a thread or time when this information might be release. Please Callum hear us dear lord of the forums, the future of organized events in Bannerlord for NA depends upon you!

that will HUGELY effect the clan scene, we need some representatives with the devs so that we can smoothly run events, if they dont allow us to do so then their biggest attractor to their multiplayer will be lost

It’s ea, the game isn’t released yet. They should be focusing on finishing the game with our feedback. Then go from there.if there is going to be backlash from multiplayer clans thinking this is day1 that’s really unfair on the devs.

that will HUGELY effect the clan scene, we need some representatives with the devs so that we can smoothly run events, if they dont allow us to do so then their biggest attractor to their multiplayer will be lost
That is a wild and panicky exaggeration. You may continue with your events on NW just like before. TW's concern during Early Access will be and should be perfecting the game. Once they make a full release then will be the time for events and clans and such.

On release of Bannerlord my regiment is completely switching over, as it stands my regiment is most likely the largest in NA. This game's multiplayer LIVES off of clans and communities, if devs see this please reach out to the communities, I dont want to criticize, we are just nervous of how this is going to play out and some sort of collaboration could see great results for both TW and their loyal supporters in the clan and regiment scene. I will put the steam link of our regiment leader below. We currently run multiple events per week and are wondering where our place will be in the EA and if playing events will be possible, if not then it could be the death of my regiment and others sense NW will probably be largely abandoned after EA launch. Finally, Please reach out, we want to work with you to make this game legendary!

You'll probably need a Bannerlord 1st subscription to have a private server...

:LOL:

(It's a joke, no need to go all medieval on Taleworlds.)

On release of Bannerlord my regiment is completely switching over, as it stands my regiment is most likely the largest in NA. This game's multiplayer LIVES off of clans and communities, if devs see this please reach out to the communities, I dont want to criticize, we are just nervous of how this is going to play out and some sort of collaboration could see great results for both TW and their loyal supporters in the clan and regiment scene. I will put the steam link of our regiment leader below. We currently run multiple events per week and are wondering where our place will be in the EA and if playing events will be possible, if not then it could be the death of my regiment and others sense NW will probably be largely abandoned after EA launch. Finally, Please reach out, we want to work with you to make this game legendary!
Napoleonic Wars DLC is, and will continue to be, operated by Flying Squirrel, not Taleworlds. Early Access for Bannerlord and Napoleonic Wars DLC have nothing in common. If NW is abandoned, which is highly doubtful, it will be a problem for Flying Squirrel, not Taleworlds. But, you said it yourself, "On release of Bannerlord." Early Access is not a "release." Until full release, just continue running your events on NW and wait till Bannerlord's full release is announced.

Most of you seem to be under the assumption that the release of the full game is going to bring in some huge influx of players that didn't already take the plunge upon the release of the EA, which simply won't be the case. Bannerlord has one shot at this, you guys remember holdfast? Me neither....
4374cf977c6d65f74a07021dc0a45a11.png

Clans and regiments have always been the backbone of the Mount & Blade franchise and they are what keeps the games at a healthy population, without linebattles, skrims etc, the game would have most likely died years ago. In my opinion Taleworlds are making a huge mistake, after such a long development cycle and knowing their community as I hope they do. How were private servers not made a priority? It seems extremely foolish to alienate one of the biggest factors to the franchise's success.
8261943dadd28aa030b916857737dc4a.png

We should stop hiding behind the "it's only early access" excuse. There are some things that we are ALLOWED to expect out of a game that we have waited for so long for, this is one of those things. I truly hope this is rectified, but we shall just wait an see I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom