Users who are viewing this thread

jcsm130988

Recruit
Hello, I've made a little armor model for M&B WB. I never really liked the armors from M&B, that's why I started modding.
This is just a model (and texture) if you want to actually incorporate into your game I suggest using Morgh's M&B WB-WFAS Editor.
I'm new to modding so don't expect it to be as polished as the works by other modders.

https://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade-warband/addons/trenchcoat
Trenchcoat

By the way, I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post it so I'm really sorry if it wasn't, this is my first time posting here.

Have fun!

PS: This is OSP, feel free to use it for your own mods.

Last edited:
I moved it to the Forge for now. What is the intention of your model. Is it supposed to be some OSP or LSP model in the end, free to use for others in their mods? (LSP means that you can put restrictions, like no monetarization etc. which the other modders have to follow)

I moved it to the Forge for now. What is the intention of your model. Is it supposed to be some OSP or LSP model in the end, free to use for others in their mods? (LSP means that you can put restrictions, like no monetarization etc. which the other modders have to follow)

I've edited to specify that it's OSP. Thanks. Also, sorry if I posted in the wrong subforum

Also also sorry for the delay in the response, I've been busy and just now I've seen your question

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom