[WNL8] Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

2v2 for gold or scared

on a serious note pipe down gibby, you pretend to be this rly nice friendly guy but ur actually a little rat and a lot of people know it. I call people simps because on average they have the same testosterone levels as you

also you were trash at 2v2s w out arni, literally one of the fakest 'best' players ive ever seen haha

i see you edited your post because you weren't satisfied with it originally...

your entire animosity is built around the fact i didn't take you into the UK team, even though i told you from the outset (when Apollo asked me, because you didn't want to do it yourself) that i already had enough players but you were the first person i'd ask when we needed more. when it came to that point, i did ask you to come join for the knockout stage and you refused. presumably because you thought it was beneath you to join a team part way through or something? you have an enormous ego despite having won NOTHING. you're mental if you think you could beat me & arni in a 2v2, nobody has managed it for almost 5 years in a tournament, and we're talking about the attempts of far better players than you.

the first time you messaged me and said you didn't think i was good, i'm pretty sure i went on ludus with you and we did 50 or so 1h duels (obviously i won far more than you did) and you typed to me afterwards "wow i didnt realise you were this good, i thought u were just a name" and "i thought you'd play more like arni but you have a really unique style", stuff along those lines. i have nothing to prove in 2020 Warband, duel has been DEAD since 2017-18. pretty sure i remember you saying BD was only "mediocre", you were literally unaware that when he was playing actively he was arguably the best 1h duellist. luckily i record my gameplay so you can watch for yourself and learn :wink:

IHkZrnh.jpg

ok champs here we go

Its topic for the players who's playing on wnl. Oneil, u can go back there https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wnl8-free-agents.391760/
you literally called the police on rothen for cyberbullying you gtfo kid

i see you edited your post because you weren't satisfied with it originally...

your entire animosity is built around the fact i didn't take you into the UK team, even though i told you from the outset (when Apollo asked me, because you didn't want to do it yourself) that i already had enough players but you were the first person i'd ask when we needed more. when it came to that point, i did ask you to come join for the knockout stage and you refused. presumably because you thought it was beneath you to join a team part way through or something? you have an enormous ego despite having won NOTHING. you're mental if you think you could beat me & arni in a 2v2, nobody has managed it for almost 5 years in a tournament, and we're talking about the attempts of far better players than you.

the first time you messaged me and said you didn't think i was good, i'm pretty sure i went on ludus with you and we did 50 or so 1h duels (obviously i won far more than you did) and you typed to me afterwards "wow i didnt realise you were this good, i thought u were just a name" and "i thought you'd play more like arni but you have a really unique style", stuff along those lines. i have nothing to prove in 2020 Warband, duel has been DEAD since 2017-18. pretty sure i remember you saying BD was only "mediocre", you were literally unaware that when he was playing actively he was arguably the best 1h duellist. luckily i record my gameplay so you can watch for yourself and learn :wink:

Varadin and I do believe you and Arni are the best 2v2 team, you just dont know what a joke is.
Won nothing, thats a lie
Everyone in the community knows ur the worse of the 2, just accept it, and with someone like fietta, youd maybe come top 3 at best?
I never said u werent good, i said i wanted to fight a bit cos i never had the chance to fight u lolz, you also only killed me a bit more if i recall correctly, and it was chill duels
All i said was, 'youre faster and more unique than i thought', but what i thought was you werent fast and basic, so like like it wasnt that hard to exceed my expectations
Didnt call BD mediocre XD, maybe M
IHkZrnh.jpg
it was a ft7 for fun, you and i both knew it was, i couldnt give a flying **** about it hence why i left. I literally offered you a proper FT7 several times after it, but as you know youd get trashed, you naturally refused. Ive lost fun ft7s w many people, i could literally play 5 hours in the past 2 weeks and 7-0 you if i tried.
dBll7Vo.jpg
2v2 god
its funny cos early 2018 is literally the last time you had a chance vs me XD, dont forget you and jan 10-20 to toi and watly :grin:
wanna start a chain of that
5poo6Hz.jpg
again, 2018 i believe, but then again youve had every excuse under the sun not to fight me again, go back to the dark :grin:

Also wanna play these games?? Soul beat arni a bit ago in an ft7, varadin and maximou were there, SOUL BEST PLAYUR?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom