[WNL8] Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Yami,

I think you made a mistake (or the server did) when compiling my stats- while i got 4 hammer kills week 2 of division C, i never actually used a bladed weapon so I shouldn't qualify for dool kids. Thanks!

Actually I put d00l kids as just all 2h weapons now so hammers would count as well. Although apparently I forgot to change the description, whoopsie ?

And yea error did ask me to change his name and i accidentally changed someone else instead my bad xD Should be good now

6xcgC8q.png

my boy error playing for the fehu
not me, that's way too much damage

thanks bro we all needed you to clarify that, you're about as welcome to this conversation as any teamspeak you try to join

you don’t see the irony of one of the least liked people in the community trying to tell someone else nobody likes them? you’re literally not in a team because ANYONE would rather have a weaker player than you, and your response is that everyone is a simp and it’s their fault. have you considered that it’s your attitude which is the problem, not everyone else’s?

you don’t see the irony of one of the least liked people in the community trying to tell someone else nobody likes them? you’re literally not in a team because ANYONE would rather have a weaker player than you, and your response is that everyone is a simp and it’s their fault. have you considered that it’s your attitude which is the problem, not everyone else’s?
2v2 for gold or scared

on a serious note pipe down gibby, you pretend to be this rly nice friendly guy but ur actually a little rat and a lot of people know it. I call people simps because on average they have the same testosterone levels as you

also you were trash at 2v2s w out arni, literally one of the fakest 'best' players ive ever seen haha

1v2, i won over 6 2v1s in that, weak material. Still got closer than error and jan LOL

ft7 warhammer

You are on our list of deplorables that blamed their 2v2 partner after they lost to us. It's just such a shame because how you played versus us in that 2v2 was better than I've seen any of the people trash-talking you in this thread perform.

Back
Top Bottom