Which graphic card to play with max settings and high number of soldiers ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi

I was wondering if we know which graphic card can handle every kinds of battles on solo mod with max settings on?

For example, if we have 700 soldiers on a siege battlefield with max settings, do we need to have rtx 2070 ? 2080 Super ? 2080 ti ?

ps: the goal would be to have 50/60fps with this game configuration

In this case cpu is the thing that matters. I guess even a gtx 1060 would handle highest settings. But if u want bigger battles u need good cpu.

OK thank you for your answers.

Do we have players feedback on how having a good cpu matter or is it a supposition?

Maybe someone with good cpu and bad graphic card did a feedback on it?

All right. Very good news cause i bought an i7 recently.

Apparently, some people had bought, 2 or 3 years ago, powerfull cpus and gpus just to be able to play bannerlord.

And now they have to update them cause they didn't expect such a long development

It seems a lot af people would do anything to be ready to play with max settings on.
I must confess i'm one of then, i don't care about Red Dead Redemption 2 or Total War, Bannerlord is gonna outperform them.

Last edited:
Apparently, some people had bought, 2 or 3 years ago, powerfull cpus and gpus just to be able to play bannerlord.

Literally me, I built a new PC nearly three years ago. Since the early access announcement I have upgraded my CPU just for this game.

The game is not optimized yet even with a good/decent rig you will have low fps in battles of less than 500 total units.

I was getting 12 fps in the snow maps with only 500 units total using i7-9750h, RTX 2070, and 16 GB RAM. It's up to the devs not to **** the optimization up.

The game is not optimized yet even with a good/decent rig you will have low fps in battles of less than 500 total units.

I was getting 12 fps in the snow maps with only 500 units total using i7-9750h, RTX 2070, and 16 GB RAM. It's up to the devs not to **** the optimization up.
Be ware that you are using a non official mod of a game still in closed beta.
That being said, i suggest you run some monitoring program, check CPU and GPU usage, then things will be much clearer.

If you bought your processor and GPU a few years ago you might still be fine, that's when the 7700k and 1080ti were coming out... I know because that's what I'm using for flawless performance around 100-120 FPS in TDM, no problem. One thing to think about is NVME or solid state drive for gamefile and operating system. This game is 42 gigs. Yea. Big. Loading times must be abysmal for anyone using the old platter-style drives. Also, look at the front side bus speed for your memory, which is determined by your motherboard. 2666hz is the gold standard at the moment... dont overclock bus-speeds or memory IMO. this isnt the bottleneck for system performance, but increasing the bus frequency will generate lots of resistance, heat and crashes.

EQkgW-8XsAAgB6S

Be ware that you are using a non official mod of a game still in closed beta.
That being said, i suggest you run some monitoring program, check CPU and GPU usage, then things will be much clearer.

I'm getting 140+ fps in bannerlord multiplayer TDM. 1000+ man battles should be fine on my spec once the game is released and optimized.

Hi

I was wondering if we know which graphic card can handle every kinds of battles on solo mod with max settings on?

For example, if we have 700 soldiers on a siege battlefield with max settings, do we need to have rtx 2070 ? 2080 Super ? 2080 ti ?

ps: the goal would be to have 50/60fps with this game configuration
i would think that it would also depends if you talking about base game or future mods, cause mods req may be way different.

Back
Top Bottom