Dev Blog

Users who are viewing this thread

I think they are holding off on the blogs because everyone expects the next blog to contain the Early Access release date, lmao.

Didn't stop them ignoring everyone for a release date for how many years? I think they're beyond giving a **** about us wanting to know when it releases at this point. In truth they never should have announced the game until E3 last year.

Didn't stop them ignoring everyone for a release date for how many years? I think they're beyond giving a **** about us wanting to know when it releases at this point. In truth they never should have announced the game until E3 last year.
In this day and age, people would have known shortly after they started working on the game, that they were. Also their original intent was to get a game out waaay earlier than now, but then they decieded they needed to make their own engine to make the game, which have posponed it alot, but will also end up giving us a far better, far more easily modable game.

In this day and age, people would have known shortly after they started working on the game, that they were. Also their original intent was to get a game out waaay earlier than now, but then they decieded they needed to make their own engine to make the game, which have posponed it alot, but will also end up giving us a far better, far more easily modable game.
I've been here for the whole process of delays, that's not what happened. Although I don't think it's useful explaining what happened at this point, it would be redundantly irrelevant. Suffice to say that it was more about a successive streak of mistakes committed by them than an intent or a choice.

We will post a blog tomorrow, but it won't be about EA. Next week will plan to make an announcement regarding EA, then we will follow up on that just before the EA release.

Ya know, when I first jumped on the Bannerlord hype train (at least 3.5-4 years ago), I was going to have all the time in the world to play. Now, within the next month I am closing on a house and having a kid a few months after. I'm not complaining, it's just funny how much has changed in my life during the last few years of development of this video game.

We will post a blog tomorrow, but it won't be about EA. Next week will plan to make an announcement regarding EA, then we will follow up on that just before the EA release.

TBH, this is probably one of the biggest communications we got. Callum basically gives a three-step announcement: 1) a blog tmr; 2) an announcement about EA next week; 3) another announcement followup -> compared to what we usually got: X will be out "soon":wink:

Back
Top Bottom