[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Shooting without even aiming in fully, shooting without even taking time to aim and locking from head to head. Reminds me of a few players in the EU scene. Seems like a bunch of SA players also have this same syndrome... If you think that flicking the bow, hitting crazy shots one after the other is normal. You are an idiot xD half of the players have no positional skill, no awareness and most don't even know what gear to take.

It's great to see your passion in defending your fellow south american players, but you need to take a minute to understand our point of view. Come on guys, you didn't even notice shields were important 3 months ago :p. How hard could it be for you guys to not notice you have aimbotters amongst you?

Really? It seems to me that you have your ego a little bit up and never got it down. You have no idea what kind of game you're playing in SA. You guys play at medium speed. MEDIUM, YES, YES, MEDIUM. No more words, that says it all, if we wanted to do 10 vs 10 of all the best on both sides at 5 rounds per side and 2 maps, with ultra-fast speed as it should be, they would never accept. Like when they lose and blame it on pinging, they'd cry with excuses.

PS : I'm talking to the kind of EU player like this guy who thinks he's eating the world up, and he swims in deep ignorance. Apologies to EU players with codes and no pride, it's not for you.

Really? It seems to me that you have your ego a little bit up and never got it down. You have no idea what kind of game you're playing in SA. You guys play at medium speed. MEDIUM, YES, YES, MEDIUM. No more words, that says it all, if we wanted to do 10 vs 10 of all the best on both sides at 5 rounds per side and 2 maps, with ultra-fast speed as it should be, they would never accept. Like when they lose and blame it on pinging, they'd cry with excuses.

PS : I'm talking to the kind of EU player like this guy who thinks he's eating the world up, and he swims in deep ignorance. Apologies to EU players with codes and no pride, it's not for you.

I'm not sure what your post is trying to convey. I have respect for players from all scenes, but let's be realistic, the South American scene is currently much weaker than EU. I don't think that's rude or disrespectful to say - the South American guys have only just started using this ruleset - but the fact I can play there with 220 ping and get top scores says enough. The Americans with ~150 ping can compete with the best South American players. This doesn't mean there aren't very talented players in South America, I'm sure with more time they will be as good as the other best players in the world, but let's be realistic about the current situation.

EU and NA started on fastest in 2010 too; EU switched to Medium quite quickly and NA switched to Medium in 2013-2014, because everyone realises with a bit of time that it's the best speed for competitive play. EU and NA started with 10v10 too, with 5+ minute round times and with many rounds per side. But that was in 2010. We switched to better rulesets for competitive play over time. I'm sure once you have played it more you will realise that these modern settings are better.

I don't know anything about who is cheating in South America because I didn't watch all the matches, but archers that flick/twitch into accurate shots over long distances are considered suspicious in EU; that type of aim is impossible to do consistently. I've seen some insane archer players in EU over the years, with a level of play that it's impossible to reach with cheats, but they were not doing flick shots which were locking onto targets without taking time to adjust their aim carefully. If Guacc can find and post more evidence it would be helpful, because one clip of Masenko doesn't prove anything.

Your entire scene struggles to beat an (inactive ?) NA team with 150+ ping. As you saw in NC those ping differences should result in 12-0 more or less. You're getting way ahead of yourself making fun of them for winning by 1 round even without cheats involved.

They reached the final of the tournament and lost by 1 round. I didn't follow the tourney at all but normally you don't get into the final unless you beat all the teams you play.

Oh seems like it's 3 rounds not 1.

All I see is "The is no way you could have beat us, you must be cheating." And some "evidence" that is outright BS.
We don't really care about what you think of us, everyone in the scene know that our players play fair.
We by no means say that we are better than you, we played with lower ping, but also the ruleset we are used to is radically different.
Be done with this ego contest, it's pathetic.

I don't even mind who won, a tournament in another scene other than EU is something I am very excited and happy about. However, cheating is still cheating no matter how friendly you are with the cheaters and should not be tolerated if true. So atleast have a think about it because outright denying all claims because you believe 'we' while a bunch of 'we' are not even from NA and don't care who won or lost, 'we' are not trying to defend our ego's because 'we' lost. 'we' are just really against cheaters and anyone who supports cheaters as 'we' have had a past with cheaters playing with cheats while none of us really noticed.

Fastest is for public play, normal is 'normal'. If you believe your scene is at its ultimate height and your ruleset is superior then good for you, but we started there 5 years ago. Your essentially pagans to us, we are just trying to bring enlightenment to you and your scene. I am even one of the people who spammed Mynes to get into contact with you guys so you can have your own MM server which can help train and bring in new players like it has for our scene.

All I see is "The is no way you could have beat us, you must be cheating." And some "evidence" that is outright BS.
We don't really care about what you think of us, everyone in the scene know that our players play fair.
We by no means say that we are better than you, we played with lower ping, but also the ruleset we are used to is radically different.
Be done with this ego contest, it's pathetic.

The NA guys don't care that they lost. They played with 150+ ping for fun, they already have plenty of tournament wins in their own region. There's no ego contest when it's just playing for fun with really high ping. They are complaining because they think someone on the other team was cheating, and they're right that you can't just say "we have known him for a long time, therefore he isn't cheating". That doesn't prove anything. But it's also true that Guacc and co. need to provide proper evidence if they are going to accuse masenko of cheating. The clip they posted is very suspicious (btw it isn't the triple kill that matters, it's the twitching/aim-locking onto targets before he kills anyone which looks suspicious), but one clip doesn't prove anything.

This thread is just exploding with either xenophobia towards 3rd world countries or a weird narcisist videogame classism, or maybe an stupid mix of both. SA isnt playing in their own personal bubble, that NA team had an advantage of playing a completely new type of game that was not seen or used by our players, and if you think that doesnt affect a team's perfomance then you're the blind ones. We could beat you anytime in our ruleset, and not because we think we're better, but because that is our natural space were we practice everyday. I cant believe how inflated an ego can be just for playing a silly videogame, you look like a bunch of kids thinking they own a neighborhood

Look bud I saw the video on LucaZ and if for you a video with a player shooting headshots it's enough proof for considering a player a cheater then that video it's enough for me to consider Guacc a blatant hater, all he did in that video was saying "HEY PUT THE CAMERA ON HIM LET SEE HIM PLAY GOD I HATE HIM HES OBVIOUSLY A CHEATER" the video itself shows no proof at all of LucaZ being a hacker and I even saw one of the commenters here retracting from posting that video, same thing happens with Masenk0, pure hate. I dont care having contact with your horrible and toxic community (save for the nice people there), if there's a nation's cup and we play, then the ones controlling won't be haters, xenophobes and classists, there will be developers, and they and only they will present proof of real cheating. Otherwise, anything you say is worthless. You all make mad. Enjoy your grief

Bueey

Last edited:
This thread is just exploding with either xenophobia towards 3rd world countries or a weird narcisist videogame classism, or maybe an stupid mix of both. SA isnt playing in their own personal bubble, that NA team had an advantage of playing a completely new type of game that was not seen or used by our players, and if you think that doesnt affect a team's perfomance then you're the blind ones. We could beat you anytime in our ruleset, and not because we think we're better, but because that is our natural space were we practice everyday. I cant believe how inflated an ego can be just for playing a silly videogame, you look like a bunch of kids thinking they own a neighborhood

Look bud I saw the video on LucaZ and if for you a video with a player shooting headshots it's enough proof for considering a player a cheater then that video it's enough for me to consider Guacc a blatant hater, all he did in that video was saying "HEY PUT THE CAMERA ON HIM LET SEE HIM PLAY GOD I HATE HIM HES OBVIOUSLY A CHEATER" the video itself shows no proof at all of LucaZ being a hacker and I even saw one of the commenters here retracting from posting that video, same thing happens with Masenk0, pure hate. I dont care having contact with your horrible and toxic community (save for the nice people there), if there's a nation's cup and we play, then the ones controlling won't be haters, xenophobes and classists, there will be developers, and they and only they will present proof of real cheating. Otherwise, anything you say is worthless. You all make mad. Enjoy your grief

Bueey

Not sure where you think the xenophobia is, I literally said in my post that with time there will be South American players as good as any of the other best players in the world, but I’m talking factually about the current state. Don’t claim the ruleset was “never seen” by your players, they’ve played it in NC19 and for some months in the Latin Cup. Obviously the NA team is more familiar and experienced with the ruleset, but they played with ping that it’s impossible to play at a good level with. That’s why it’s silly to claim it’s about ego; the NA guys knew already that it was impossible for them to play at their usual skill level, so why would it upset them to lose to players with 100 less ping than them? It’s not about ego at all, it’s about them thinking some players on the other team were suspicious. The evidence guacc has posted so far is insufficient to prove anything, but as you’ll see on page 1-3 there are several EU and NA players agreeing that the clip is suspicious and looks like cheating.

Not sure where you think the xenophobia is, I literally said in my post that with time there will be South American players as good as any of the other best players in the world, but I’m talking factually about the current state. Don’t claim the ruleset was “never seen” by your players, they’ve played it in NC19 and for some months in the Latin Cup. Obviously the NA team is more familiar and experienced with the ruleset, but they played with ping that it’s impossible to play at a good level with. That’s why it’s silly to claim it’s about ego; the NA guys knew already that it was impossible for them to play at their usual skill level, so why would it upset them to lose to players with 100 less ping than them? It’s not about ego at all, it’s about them thinking some players on the other team were suspicious. The evidence guacc has posted so far is insufficient to prove anything, but as you’ll see on page 1-3 there are several EU and NA players agreeing that the clip is suspicious and looks like cheating.
Not talking about you. Yeah like 2 clans played that ruleset, and even if more did we're still noobs in it. A big portion of warband is tactics not only personal skill, that wins a lot of matches, and tactics in a 10vs10 longer game is a different deal, a complete different deal when speaking about tactics.
Yeah most of the people here too speak of us like lesser players so why would I take their words? Again, the only one who can really prove cheating are developers.
why would they be mad? Go watch LucaZ video, see he has anger issues, thats not my problem

You know my frustration with all of you does not come from acusing a player of being a cheater but your superiority claims, thats issue with all of you, that you actually come with UmmM biuT ActUllly OuurR archErs and stuff, I can quote at least 6 comments here denigrating our community as we were noobs, you can all suck my **** im done trying to be respectful when none of you are

Last edited:
Not talking about you. Yeah like 2 clans played that ruleset, and even if more did we're still noobs in it. A big portion of warband is tactics not only personal skill, that wins a lot of matches, and tactics in a 10vs10 longer game is a different deal, a complete different deal when speaking about tactics. Yeah most of the people here too speak of us like lesser players so why would I take their words? Again, the only one who can really prove cheating are developers, why would they be mad? Go watch LucaZ video, see he has anger issues, thats not my problem

You know my frustration with all of you does not come from acusing a player of being a cheater but your superiority claims, thats issue with all of you, that you actually come with UmmM biuT ActUllly OuurR archErs and stuff, I can quote at least 6 comments here denigrating our community as we were noobs, you can all suck my **** im done trying to be respectful when none of you are
Not sure what is wrong with you but Gibby and Apollo were very respectful and they are actually making valid points. We are not trying to harm but rather improve your scene.

Again this petty argument, we have 10 years of history I didnt knew we needed an NA white knight to save our poor, poor latinoamerican community.

So what are people arguing about? Someone cheating? Or who's the better continent? There's no point in arguing who's better, the original argument was about cheating, no one should be discussing who's better or who's more entitled to give an opinion on cheating. If other continents finds the behaviour fishy, that's not because SA are incapable of understanding that, but different communities have different views, SA can choose which way to go about it, advice should be welcome across communities, but the advice given shouldn't disrespect the SA community in any way (that's not saying everyone's been doing it).

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your post is trying to convey. I have respect for players from all scenes, but let's be realistic, the South American scene is currently much weaker than EU. I don't think that's rude or disrespectful to say - the South American guys have only just started using this ruleset - but the fact I can play there with 220 ping and get top scores says enough. The Americans with ~150 ping can compete with the best South American players. This doesn't mean there aren't very talented players in South America, I'm sure with more time they will be as good as the other best players in the world, but let's be realistic about the current situation.

EU and NA started on fastest in 2010 too; EU switched to Medium quite quickly and NA switched to Medium in 2013-2014, because everyone realises with a bit of time that it's the best speed for competitive play. EU and NA started with 10v10 too, with 5+ minute round times and with many rounds per side. But that was in 2010. We switched to better rulesets for competitive play over time. I'm sure once you have played it more you will realise that these modern settings are better.

I don't know anything about who is cheating in South America because I didn't watch all the matches, but archers that flick/twitch into accurate shots over long distances are considered suspicious in EU; that type of aim is impossible to do consistently. I've seen some insane archer players in EU over the years, with a level of play that it's impossible to reach with cheats, but they were not doing flick shots which were locking onto targets without taking time to adjust their aim carefully. If Guacc can find and post more evidence it would be helpful, because one clip of Masenko doesn't prove anything.
Thank you for the respectful response, I appreciate it because the other comments are not the same. Maybe I expressed myself wrong, I like this way very much, it is more compact and goes more to the point perhaps without many turns. BUT would you modify it? Yes, 3 rounds seem very little to me, I can not enjoy the game 100% when it gets interesting the thing changes sides, so I liked the modification of the Latin Cup or as they say, 5 rounds, 2 minutes and a half of time, not much longer than 10, but neither is as short as 3. I did not say that the way to play 10 vs 10 more rounds is better or much less, but neither that this new way we are used to is better, because everything depends on the point of view. I currently prefer this new but modified in some small aspects, and I do not come here to say that because I do not agree is a crap format this, because it would be disrespecting another community outside, I explain?
The same with the time of the community, we have almost the same time of activity, in our case from 2013 to 2016 was the best because of the quantity of players and the quality of them. I'm still surprised how little difference there is in the levels of current players, it's all very even, it makes me think that there wasn't really much difference and I like that.
With the theme of ping, I also when I play on NA servers always end up on top, and when I played against German and/or Romanian teams in the World Cup, I enjoyed it with 170 ping as if I were playing with 40, even my skills didn't vary, maybe I would have done more but I didn't feel uncomfortable.
The two communities never crossed paths very much, and they are so old and no one has the word sacred for it. I cannot say that we are better, but neither can you say that we are better, or that the NA community is better. Everyone has ups and downs, and we theoretically share the same interests. So I don?t understand the comment of the otary that talks about candles and bringing light to others, so I realized 100% that they have as many pelotudos as we do here.
If we exchanged serious and healthy ideas it would be much better for all of us, I hope that I finished this pointless empty discussion and if we have to talk it is for something productive.

Back
Top Bottom