Early Access Information Requested

Users who are viewing this thread

paladinx333

Sergeant at Arms
It is less than one month until the early access period begins (March 2020). There are several things that I would like to know.

1. What is the exact date that the game will be available?

2. What will the price be?

3. Will it be possible to purchase the game before it is available in early access? (Take my money, please!)

4. Are we going to be getting any new video before early access begins? (This was mentioned at Gamescom 2019 and so far no new video.)

The Ides of March are nearly upon us and it's time to let the community know what is happening.

I doubt we will get much information before its just up, also there does not tend to be pre buy options before early access, as it is in it self a pre buy option. Im guessing the game will be 40 euros, but i dont think we know, in all honesty i would likely still buy it for 80. Like you I would love some more information about all these things, also to just put to bed worries of delayed early access and the like.

It is less than one month until the early access period begins (March 2020). There are several things that I would like to know.

1. What is the exact date that the game will be available?

2. What will the price be?

3. Will it be possible to purchase the game before it is available in early access? (Take my money, please!)

4. Are we going to be getting any new video before early access begins? (This was mentioned at Gamescom 2019 and so far no new video.)

The Ides of March are nearly upon us and it's time to let the community know what is happening.
1. No idea, maybe 30 march, same day & month warband came out ?

2.Callum said full price,but what do they consider full price ? 40€? 50€?

3. This one is for certain no, EA only becomes available for purchase on the day it is released, pre-orders for EA is not allowed as far that i know.

4. I hope so but who knows :razz:

Back
Top Bottom