{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

From the Forum Rules:  Personal Messages (PMs) sent between forum users, and chat logs from external private messaging systems or emails, are considered private discussion. Conversations held via these communication channels should not be posted on the forum for public viewing. Similarly, posting of personal information or images of users obtained through Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media is strictly prohibited. Everybody is entitled to their privacy, and should not have to be concerned with their personal details being ‘leaked’ on this forum. IP addresses are also considered personal information when tied to a specific user. Posting chat logs/emails/PMs/IPs or images of others without express written permission from all parties involved will result in any offending data being removed and the user responsible being punished according to the severity of their transgressions.

refugee said:
Erminas said:
Munby said:
can eddard get unmuted if he promises to only post in this thread? he'll keep it active lol
He will be automatically unmuted in few days time. Then we will see if he can behave.

hey pal how bout u sling us some beta keys while ur slumming it here in australia thread

Taleworlds has made it very clear they have no intention of giving any Australians other than streamers and youtubers keys. They care more about people who stream the game for 4 hours and then uninstall than people who will actually be able to develop the game community in to something that people want to play.

It doesn't matter that we have been paying for the only Australian warband and Napoleonic servers off our own back for the last 10 years, or have at least 1000 hours SP and 4000 hours mp experience each. Nor does it matter that warband players are far more likely to keep servers populated than random streamers, giving valuable debug information. It also doesn't matter that our community needs to rebuild due to heavy attrition in the past few years. Taleworlds does not care about our community in the slightest.

It doesn't matter that the Australian modding community was responsible for Persistent World (thanks Laszlo) or Doghotel's brainy bots amongst many other mods across the years for warband. It only matters that we don't make youtube videos.

+1 For Yedrellows Comment

I agree with Yedrellow this is precisely how I feel as well.
Taleworlds has broken and shattered my heart and hurt my feelings
After all that we have been through together!

I feel abandoned by the one Video Game developer that I found some solace in.

Yet I hold on to the thought that they will do the right thing by us!

Taleworlds you ought to recognize us and help us help you because we play and even fund your game in more than one way so please take this seriously :smile:

Support us so we can support you.

Give us equal affiliation and recognize us like you recognize other Regions

In the past, you have helped set up and helped in affiliating your game with the European competitive scene by showing appreciation and affiliation to it on your website.

We want you to do the same for the Australian community we would love to see Bannerlords succeed, evolve and a have and more widely recognized competitive scene and dare I say it E-Sports

Please Corporate with the Australian Community Taleworlds.

Dimos we actually need to have a competition or tournament where we announce and advertise on the TaleWorlds forums before we even consider having TaleWorlds assist us in something like E-Sports. The TaleWorlds staff, community members and guest need solid proof that we have and are able to carry out a task like this. Don't worry Dimos what your saying is perfectly fine considering the circumstances but we also have to look at this from their perspective as well. I agree in the sense that Australian players have bought the games and the dlcs and therefore have contributed to the financial growth of TaleWorlds and that we should at least be RECOGNISED as a legitimate region. I also agree with Yedrellow that it is a real shame and disappointment that TaleWorlds would prefer to give Bannerlord keys to players who play a few hours of the beta and never buy the game than veteran players who have been playing the game as far back as 2009-2010 and have thousands upon thousands of hours in both multiplayer and singleplayer. TaleWorlds and other members of the community don't even recognise the contributions that proud members of the oceanic community have made to Mount and Blade and their modding communities. These include Laszlo and Persistent World, which was one of the most played mods in Mount and Blade history. It would be nice that we are given a chance to get a beta key and that we get a server. Having a server is crucial because there are countless Australian members who have keys but are unable to play in favourable conditions and give valid and reliable feedback.

Dredd peer over page No#1 of this Forum Topic and you will see that events have been discussed, planned, and held all on this forums back in mid-2011. Some of us even played Mount and Blade before multiplayer.

Regarding the present times, I am sure we have enough content saved of past community events if we all decided to dig some stuff up that we could legitimize Taleworlds to at least commence talks with some of the backbone people in the Australian community. The sooner they reach out to us about how we can improve the extent of competitiveness in the Australian Warband community in all aspects the sooner steps can be taken to migrate and prepare for a competitive scene for Bannerlords in Australia and hopefully something past that.

I would be happy to stick my name on a Petition form along with others and formally send them a letter to commence talks on how to get what we want to improve the Australian Scene for this game and Bannerlords.

Taleworlds have done what is being asked for in this Community for Other Communities in other Regions.

We are no different we are more than capable of expanding affiliation with this game past what other communities have done in the past.

It needs to be done now is the time!
They read what we say in here...

It is up to us to tell them what we want and who is ready to cooperate with them

As long as we keep talking about it and pushing for it it will happen
They can't ignore us forever!

As you mentioned I was mainly talking about the present times, no need to point out the obvious on page 1. Finding "proof" isn't the issue, we just need to be more active on the forums so the staff and other community members are aware of what is going on. We just have to have a foundation of some kind so they can gauge how much we need help and or assistance. I really don't understand why they wouldn't give us a single server, they would earn more money if AU players bought the game, TaleWorlds is somewhat shooting themselves in the foot and purposefully walking away from a great financial opportunity.

Lord Brutus said:
From the Forum Rules:  Personal Messages (PMs) sent between forum users, and chat logs from external private messaging systems or emails, are considered private discussion. Conversations held via these communication channels should not be posted on the forum for public viewing. Similarly, posting of personal information or images of users obtained through Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media is strictly prohibited. Everybody is entitled to their privacy, and should not have to be concerned with their personal details being ‘leaked’ on this forum. IP addresses are also considered personal information when tied to a specific user. Posting chat logs/emails/PMs/IPs or images of others without express written permission from all parties involved will result in any offending data being removed and the user responsible being punished according to the severity of their transgressions.

no probs. thought the blanked names would be fine

Back
Top Bottom