About Armor parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Quick question about making these mesh armor invicible;arm,head & foot. i can't do it in Warband only in F&S.

Just for this armor:

Last edited:
Solution
Have a short read here about module_items if not done already
Look up header_items to see all flags which are available to assign to items. For a full body armour which cover the legs, head and hands the flags itp_covers_legs, itp_covers_hands, itp_covers_head are important for you, as Marko mentioned above. Basically you just add them to the item entry at the relevant position.
Your question is vague but if I understood it right you want that armour to be one mesh that covers the body, head, arms and feet.

You can accomplish that by assigning the item code entry the flags: itp_covers_legs, itp_covers_hands, itp_covers_head

Upvote 0
Your question is vague but if I understood it right you want that armour to be one mesh that covers the body, head, arms and feet.

You can accomplish that by assigning the item code entry the flags: itp_covers_legs, itp_covers_hands, itp_covers_head
Yes, sorry my eng is not good. i will try this now. Thank you!.

Upvote 0
Look up header_items to see all flags which are available to assign to items. For a full body armour which cover the legs, head and hands the flags itp_covers_legs, itp_covers_hands, itp_covers_head are important for you, as Marko mentioned above. Basically you just add them to the item entry at the relevant position.

Upvote 0
Solution
Uhm, shoot silly me i forgot to put materials in brf files that's why it got error lol. there its working ty!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom