Love them forum badges 'n stuff... BUT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Can I get a special one for being a loyal customer/forum member for 12 plus years? I'm not asking for much, just a small recognition of my unwavering loyalty to this game, franchise and studio.

ŞEREFE !

That's what the Old Guard badge is for. Also what would be the cut off point? 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 years on the forum?

I've got another few months before I hit 15 years.

Actually, maybe should have an "ancient guard" badge, for having been here since the PphBB2(?) days.

7 hours online in 12 years, very loyal forum member :whistle:
Grading users after their activity solely upon what's measurable such as in-game hours or forum activity would unlikely justify anyone in terms of showing what their games has meant for them overall in life. Unfortunately, it's the simplest way since it's easily accessible information. It'd make more sense to ask for a 10+ badge in-game similarly to those badges just added into the Bannerlord Beta. Lets just do it like them CS:GO plebs do.

Grading users after their activity solely upon what's measurable such as in-game hours or forum activity would unlikely justify anyone in terms of showing what their games has meant for them overall in life. Unfortunately, it's the simplest way since it's easily accessible information. It'd make more sense to ask for a 10+ badge in-game similarly to those badges just added into the Bannerlord Beta. Lets just do it like them CS:GO plebs do.
yes, instead of fixing the game and making the combat fun and skillbased add stuff like badges, that'll help!

I hope so; otherwise they're putting in effort into this awful forum rework instead of working on the game which is supposed to be released in a bit more than a month and is far from a state that should be considered ready.

Orion is a global moderator now? Oh wow.

Anyway, this looks terrible but XenForo is apparently the future and SMF certainly was as old as dinosaurs. Where are my badges?

Back
Top Bottom