One more month

Users who are viewing this thread

Paradox Interactive are big fans of "it comes out March" and than like 28th of Feb rolls around, "31st of March".
Paradox isn't part of this release, but I'd still wager that we'll be seeing a March 30-ish release date simply because it gives TaleWorlds more time and still falls within the time frame of March. Plus, it lines up with Warband's release date which they probably find fun. Same release date, exactly 10 years apart.

TW in March:
AtWE6eY.png

TW in May:
7DZgKej.png

Argh flashbacks ahahaha

But yeh, as much as I'd like to think it'll be out early March, as others said makes sense for the end of march. But whoever isn't saying Vlandia first play through, you're wrong as Vlandia is THE ONLY OPTION. RULE VLANDIA! VLANDIA RULES THE...-

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: It's really disheartening that they haven't come up with an actual date yet. It's getting more and more obvious that we are getting another delay.

I really don't care when it releases, I mean early so they can say they beat a deadline for once would be nice, but its out when it out. The part I don't get from this thread is why so many of you are so eager to bend a knee to a faction crown?

LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: It's really disheartening that they haven't come up with an actual date yet. It's getting more and more obvious that we are getting another delay.

To be fair they just updated the forum and it has a massive MARCH RELEASE banner at the top. Doubt they would have made it so prominent so recently unless that was still the current plan.

Damn, I have to upgrade my computer soon! And decide what to play as. If we can't join minor factions, can we at least perform quests for them? Maybe even get hired as mercs? There's so many interesting subcultures in the game, it would be a shame if you can only meet them by killing them...

To be fair they just updated the forum and it has a massive MARCH RELEASE banner at the top. Doubt they would have made it so prominent so recently unless that was still the current plan.
You have a point... And now that all the other big releases got delayed, Bannerlord has the perfect opportunity to shine in March.

My only concern is the fact that we havent gotten siege yet. They also said the beta would end soon before the early access launch so there really isnt much time to test siege at all.

Back
Top Bottom