Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea I know. But I'm assuming that It won't stay there for a long time. They probably will erase all the data from there too.
the old forums link will stay available for at least couple months probably. janus said he would give ample warning before it is removed.

Pretty sure I'm the only one encountering this.
this affected everyone who had changed their name. on the old forum, you changed your display name, not your login name. the new forum does not make this distinction. so all changed names were reverted.

Hello, with the new changes in the forum, my mods and me in my sub-board (Warband Latin American Cup) lost their rank and so, their privileges and permissions to edit, delete and etc.
the moderator priveliges for mod boards are still being set up, you'll have to wait a bit for that to be completed. it's being worked on.

Meanwhile , I went into Account details and it auto filled my steam and twitter ID (they were there when i clicked account details). When I clicked save I got an error that they were both in the wrong format.

Is it that the old forum format isn't compatable?

Ok it started off as: Aeronwen_Trewent
that got an error so I tried the whole url: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Aeronwen_Trewent/
with and without the final slash
still an error

EDIT: Apparently it does not accept underscore anywhere in the name. So that is a feature I will not be using :sad:
This should be fixed now, post back if you have further trouble. I also moved most of those fields over to contact info.

Also what is the point of being able to turn off 'Show your current activity' in the privacy section if the profile pop up shows 'last seen doing x' ?
from what i understand, that particular privacy option makes it so that your activity is not visible to other people.
but yes, it's a bit annoying that you yourself can still see it, it doesn't communicate well whether it worked properly.

Got my Old Guard badge after spending some time on the new forum yesterday but after checking my profile today I noticed it's gone now. :shock::?:

Last edited:
it's gone now.
it's not gone, you're just not featuring it on your profile.

go to your profile page, click "badges", then click the little loudspeaker icon.

Ia5Vj.png

At the search function at the category "Search in forums" the whole modding department like the Forge is missing. The prefixes are no help at all here since that old stuff is not marked with that systematic.
Would also be favourable if it wouldn't be at the bottom there since for modding the search function gets most probably used more often than for all of these multiplayer tournaments.

At the search function at the category "Search in forums" the whole modding department like the Forge is missing.
Hmm, I'll see what I can do.

EDIT:
Just to mention, a workaround is to go to the category or forum within the Modding area that you want to search within, and then use the search form in the upper right to search in "This forum" or "This category". It doesn't have all of the functionality of the advanced search form, but it's not bad.

Last edited:
EDIT:
Just to mention, a workaround is to go to the category or forum within the Modding area that you want to search within, and then use the search form in the upper right to search in "This forum" or "This category". It doesn't have all of the functionality of the advanced search form, but it's not bad.
I already use that for now, thanks, but having a more advanced search function would be favourable.

Edit:
Not sure if it is on purpose but I thought I will mention it:
The forum ranks On probation and Muted have the same image,
pitchfork3.png
, might be irritating for moderators to differentiate between them.You could give the first one just a stick.

Last edited:
Not sure if it is on purpose but I thought I will mention it:
The forum ranks On probation and Muted have the same image,
pitchfork3.png
, might be irritating for moderators to differentiate between them.You could give the first one just a stick.
It is of course known and shouldn't be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom