is it good?

• no

Votes: 69 65.1%
  • possibly

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Titles currently replace rank names rather than appearing alongside. We're looking into a fix to make them how they were, but if you'd just like your custom title back then that can be done now.

I do like the fact that people's original usernames are back.

Other than that, is TW trying to emulate the PDX forums or something? Terrible idea; we already have enough wehraboos already :xf-smile:

EDIT: Wow, this is even more of a PDX forum clone than I thought! :facepalm:

Hello I found this new pretty forum.
It's cumbersome to use at first, but it's not hard with a modi*** of patience for its language filter (which you must not cir***vent or Orion will have a conversation with you, s***bag). Under the cir***stances however, I would expect for proper user do***entation to ac***ulate over time.
I also like my cu***bers cir***cised.

There should have been a "**** no" option.

I do like the fact that people's original usernames are back.
I thought I was the only one. Anyway, pretty sure these are the ones who can't be bothered to change back (or haven't yet). They kept our original name data, but somehow lost the current ones.

Hello I found this new pretty forum.
It's ***bersome to use at first, but it's not hard with a modi*** of patience for its language filter (which you must not cir***vent or Orion will have a conversation with you, s***bag). Under the cir***stances however, I would expect for proper user do***entation to ac***ulate over time.
I also like my cu***bers cir***cised.
I can't believe this. :facepalm:

Last edited:
I wonder how fugged the colour text is on this background

Selection's decent, they now have a visible pallet to pick colours from. Shame it's ruined by the gashy background.

Oh boy, I still remember the previous forum theme change, and that only changed the plain brown to fancy, rounded brown. :party:
I wish we still had the 100x200 pixel-perfect avatar space, there was a lot of creative use for that. Other than that, hi there!

PS: @Janus It would be great to remove the Cloudflare IUAM from the old forums so that the Internet Archive people can do a decent automatic backup, just in case. I think I'm going to backup the heaps of PMs in the old SMF site, I already lost most of what I had in MBX a few years ago.

PS2: Looks like a lot of my old SMF BBCode is messed up.

Back
Top Bottom