Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

i dont like one change: the old forum i could easily say which threads ive seen, and which had new posts. was indicated by... smth i forgot with what. think a dot...? now i dont see such option. i might be blind
so anyway: is there a system like the old one?
EDIT: ah. it had "new" next to the thread. plus a nice looking dot which was "full" or "empty". that was the old system

The 'filters' in the groups section doesn't work, I was wondering if we can separate clans by module, such as a 'Native Clan' section.

EDIT: The 'filters' button works, just not all the time.

Last edited:
i dont like one change: the old forum i could easily say which threads ive seen, and which had new posts. was indicated by... smth i forgot with what. think a dot...? now i dont see such option. i might be blind
so anyway: is there a system like the old one?
EDIT: ah. it had "new" next to the thread. plus a nice looking dot which was "full" or "empty". that was the old system
I wouldn't mind having that icon/button back, too, tbh.

Also, the homepage is a nice "welcome mat" for new people who've never been on the forums before, but for people who are browsing the forum, it seems kinda useless. (Sorry.) I'm used to clicking on "Home" on the top bar and going to here, where I have an overview of the forum and can see where everything is and what's going on. This is something I've become accustomed to not just on the old TW forum, but on other forums I browse: I click a button in the top left to go back to the main page. Instead, when I click on "Home" on the new forums, I end up here, which is frankly annoying, because that isn't where I want (or expect) to be and, apart from the "New posts" widget, it tells me nothing that I want to know.

Last edited:
I think the forum is great. Small changes can be made under the guidance of some of the above messages. After all, the new forum is innovative, organized and good. I support this change. Congratulations.

It is very unfortunate that now we don't see at a glance on the board which member posted last in a specific thread. The threads with new replies can barely be told apart from the ones you've read all the replies in, the "bolded" text is almost the same as normal. Mobile view is currently confusing, you see nothing. The way we now have to type in the number of the page we want to get to in a thread is a big step down to me (especially talking about the mobile version). The old system where you see the page numbers and click on the one you want to go to is far superior imo. Also, the "new" icon on the right of unread posts inside the threads should also be beside the thread names when we overview the board, if there is at least 1 unread post in that thread, like in the old forum, and not to mention that the icon should clickable as it was before, and it takes you to the first of the unread posts in that thread, like before. I don't like the fact we now have the choice of hiding our online status now and the fact we don't see who is viewing the thread we're in at the header like in the old forum. Online members need a filter like before to first show developers, community managers, moderators and then others. Also when i open "online members" their current actions' explanations are quite confunsing. On the old forum i could scroll through online members list and nicely see who's "viewing" or "posting" in which thread, and now it is just plain confusing.

Last edited:
I think the forum is great. Small changes can be made under the guidance of some of the above messages. After all, the new forum is innovative, organized and good. I support this change. Congratulations.

What's innovative about a site that looks like a rushed copy of literally every other website around today?
What's organised about dropdown menus with 15 options and a site so hard to navigate that even the moderators hate it?
What's worth defending about any of this?

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but in the groups section I can't seem to get the filter to work right. When sorting by member count, both Ascending and Descending display from low to high.

Couldn't find another thread relating to this, can open a new one if that's easier.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but in the groups section I can't seem to get the filter to work right. When sorting by member count, both Ascending and Descending display from low to high.
Yeah, that's a bug. I'll report it to the addon's devs, hopefully they can fix it.

Back
Top Bottom