Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

The only thing I can’t remember is whether "Google translate"translated the windows in which you post on the old forums? Because now when the page is being translated, the message window is being translated, which breaks its code.

0539467eb400c81a93320dda885bb4a0.png
Nothing we can really do about that either way.

I have
�����
appeared in some of my old posts only when editing, any idea why?

P.S. Finally, I'd rather images are only displayed as links when I edit a message. There is already "preview" button for previews, there is no need to always preview images, that makes it harder to edit messages. Personally, it's one of my biggest gripes with forums that have that.

Did you use the BBcode toggle (cog far right of edit bar)

Hmm, not sure, beyond that character apparently represents an unknown or unrepresentable Unicode character. Something in that particular post?

I cannot remember now - that is why I asked. I expect it wil come to me eventually ^^

Meanwhile , I went into Account details and it auto filled my steam and twitter ID (they were there when i clicked account details). When I clicked save I got an error that they were both in the wrong format.

Is it that the old forum format isn't compatable?

Ok it started off as: Aeronwen_Trewent
that got an error so I tried the whole url: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Aeronwen_Trewent/
with and without the final slash
still an error

EDIT: Apparently it does not accept underscore anywhere in the name. So that is a feature I will not be using :sad:

Last edited:
I have the post here, changelog to be more precise, which I periodically update. The thread is locked by me as its only purpose is to display info, discussion takes place somewhere else.

There is no option (as it used to be on the old forum) to unlock thread, edit and lock it again.
I am thread "owner", not an admin, who can't unlock own thread.

Not a big issue and not a new one (been happening for the last several months), but every time I reload a page (F5) and it's time for me to pass that daily check thing (when I have to wait for 5 seconds) the link of the current page turns into this:
45GqogR.jpg

Clicking F5 again some time later causes the browser to ask me if i want to send some data again. I used to avoid it by clicking the forum subsection link that used be somewhere here:
45GqxJl.png

But it's no longer clickable, so it's one more annoying thing for me about the forum (all the extra clicks and weird things).

Also, back to the topic of BB-codes and previewed images.
I now noticed that clicking "toggle BB-codes" disables all the buttons. That's not really what I asked for, I just wanted the content of img bb-code to not be previewed when i'm not asking it to be previewed (i.e. when I'm just typing the message), not those useful buttons to be taken away from me.
This new forum is killing me...

While replying at the modding section I noticed that I don't see any blinking positionthingy (don't hate me, I don't know the name) while typing code showing the current position of where I would continue the code lines (this blinking thing while writting a reply here behind the last letter I wrote :lol:)

Why the heck did my name revert to my original username? Pretty sure I'm the only one encountering this.

PS. nope, changed it back from my profile.

Last edited:
When i tried to submit a basic old drawing to Media/Artwork it's not acceping my links where image uploaded.. And tells me:
"Media URL did not match any supported services. "

So what are the services, websites to use?
Is there any moderator to filter additions?

Artwork is a good idea btw. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom