Absurd Conspiracy Thread (Alex Jones Approved)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm actually start to think tha they are actually under surveilance o The turkish state and arent allowed to release The game outsider turkey any more, and they are trying to release it in The shadows but it takes alot o time as they can only work between when The state changes The guards surveilancing them.

My theory is that Bannerlord has already out, but the people who are in the forum we live in a matrix/ loop/purgatory in which bannerlord will never out and is only delayed. Only when we accept that we have died the cycle will break and we wake up from the coma.
:lol:

JuanNieve said:
My theory is that Bannerlord has already out, but the people who are in the forum we live in a matrix/ loop/purgatory in which bannerlord will never out and is only delayed. Only when we accept that we have died the cycle will break and we wake up from the coma.
:lol:

Too right. The vampiric archon mind doesn't want us compressing through experiential processes so that we can continuously feed its greedy hungers for perceptions of immortality. We are the batteries feeding the machine.

Holy crap you guys took this too far. I love it. I'm leaving the forums forever (or until Bannerlord releases at least), it's been nice meeting you all :smile:

Nymeris said:
Holy crap you guys took this too far. I love it. I'm leaving the forums forever (or until Bannerlord releases at least), it's been nice meeting you all :smile:

I've heard that you and some other players are actually working for Talewords without knowing it. The system works in a way, that they allow some forum active players to get more kills and better stats in-game to manipulate them to write more Talewords positive messages on the forums since they feel like of being very good in the game. They also get more steam discounts for Taleworlds games to manipulate them to buy Taleworlds games as gifts to people. The system triggers them to act unconsciously, so they are not aware of what they are doing. If they for some reason start blaming Talewords, they start suddenly getting unlucky in-game. Taleworlds has hired 10 programmers just to work with this feature. When the new website will be published, it has all the features AI controlled, so that no manual work needs to be done to manipulate players for their recommended behavior.

Harmi said:
Nymeris said:

I've heard that you and some other players are actually working for Talewords without knowing it. The system works in a way, that they allow some forum active players to get more kills and better stats in-game to manipulate them to write more Talewords positive messages on the forums since they feel like of being very good in the game. They also get more steam discounts for Taleworlds games to manipulate them to buy Taleworlds games as gifts to people. The system triggers them to act unconsciously, so they are not aware of what they are doing. If they for some reason start blaming Talewords, they start suddenly getting unlucky in-game.

That's too conspiracy like.

Also, Bannerlord AI is a test field for Turks new AI robot army. That's why Taleworlds is getting money from Turk Government so that Government would test their most advanced AI technologies in a game against real players. 

Not TW related but after making the husbando poll I've noticed that both NPC99 and KhergitLancer99 have 99 in the end of their names, neither they're related or they're the same person, I think there is something fishy here so let's take this as far as possible.

He knew the poll was coming and he made alternate accounts being nice and productive so he wins either way, and he has succeeded, illuminati confirmed

I dont know how absurd this will sound but Turkish pronouncation of Calradia is Kalradya which is an anagram of "****". **** means stick dicked in Turkish and it is a popular bad word.

Edit: Oops it got censored... K a l  r a d y a
Line them in numerical order.

Triune Impurity Rites 999 said:
That's just a simple distraction. What I want to know is if Orion and Duh are TW employees. That could explain EVERYTHING
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=499949

Oswald III said:
Orion is Armagan that is obvious
JT72jR6.gif

Back
Top Bottom