Absurd Conspiracy Thread (Alex Jones Approved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

Post/repost any absurd conspiracy about Bannerlord's development 

They are going to use the neogk mod for all the doors of Bannerlord. The code is shared from there. So when playing sieges, 90% of your time will go for knocking the doors with swords meanwhile the enemies will hit you through the door with their weapons.

There are some people who said that the development of Bannerlord takes so long because of the fact that turkish government is financing the game. Basically, they say that because they can get all the money they want for the time of development, they won't relase the game for years to come.

zlocish said:
There are some people who said that the development of Bannerlord takes so long because of the fact that turkish government is financing the game. Basically, they say that because they can get all the money they want for the time of development, they won't relase the game for years to come.

I don't think that's true... However them being funded has resulted in them not being in a situation where they've needed to rush out the game. I think however for a long time they had doubts about what was actually going to be in the game in terms of features etc. Also I do have a theory that they wanted for a long time to have co-op campaign and it has caused them quite the troubles.

Crowcorrector said:
That it's releasing in some shape or form by the end of the year.  Oh wait, the devs said that... trololololol  :lol:

Yeah been curious to as what happened exactly, and hope one day we'll get the truth once the game is released.

zlocish said:

That is so far one of the dumbest ones. There is no way the government would give them enough money to make this worth it.

Imanis said:
You know what I worry about at this point?

They still don't want to provide a release date but have run out of topics to do for blogs. So the blog guy freaks out and does a blog on a feature that doesn't exist in the game yet.

Then TW feels obligated to put that feature in, extending the development while still not having any new blog topics.

The blog guy creates another blog, they get caught in a causal loop, and the game never gets released.

Maybe it's already happening. :ohdear:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crowcorrector said:
That it's releasing in some shape or form by the end of the year.  Oh wait, the devs said that... trololololol  :lol:
This actually counts

I not believe in conspiracy theories, TW works too slowly and calm for release a game in a decade. We were not obliged to wait years for a game, we can play othee games and we can do other things

Arnulf Floyd said:
I not believe in conspiracy theories, TW works too slowly and calm for release a game in a decade. We were not obliged to wait years for a game, we can play othee games and we can do other things
Yes, I know and share that point, the point of the thread is just to mock off those conspiracies or eventually discuss them  :lol:

TaleWorlds is waiting for crossplay function on next gen consoles/ pc. I know this because I have wiretapped their phones. I am outside their offices as we speak. I live there now.  From an inside source, I also have reason to believe what we have seen at gamescom is merely an alpha of a game finished in August of 2017. The depth of gameplay and graphical fidelity of “Project Albuquerque” ie “Bannerlord X” is decades beyond anything available to the public and runs on hardware stolen from NASA. High quality entertainment is being hidden from the public and amassed by the gaming elites to keep us blind to our full gaming potential and satisfied with the subpar games produced for the masses by companies like EA and Ubisoft. Will let you know more as the situation develops.

Ragratt said:
TaleWorlds is waiting for crossplay function on next gen consoles/ pc. I know this because I have wiretapped their phones. I am outside their offices as we speak. I live there now.  From an inside source, I also have reason to believe what we have seen at gamescom is merely an alpha of a game finished in August of 2017. The depth of gameplay and graphical fidelity of “Project Albuquerque” ie “Bannerlord X” is decades beyond anything available to the public and runs on hardware stolen from NASA. High quality entertainment is being hidden from the public and amassed by the gaming elites to keep us blind to our full gaming potential and satisfied with the subpar games produced for the masses by companies like EA and Ubisoft. Will let you know more as the situation develops.
Holy **** this guy is getting himself killed. Thank you hero, I guess Ill focus on living an actual life instead of waiting.

TW did 9/11. TW got Trump elected President. TW landed on Mars. TW is helping the Church. TW made global warming subject matter for debate. TW is putting fluoride in our public drinking water to calcify our paneal glands to keep us from astral projecting. That's why they haven't finished the game, they've been too busy Illuminating this planet.

Arnulf Floyd said:

r/woooosh

TaleWorlds is obviously taking such a long time just to make the warband veterans give up hope, and sell more to kids.

CaptainLee said:
TW produced the fake moon landing footage. It wasn't released until 1985, though.

TW is beyond such pretty antics. However, they're doing a great job convincing everyone the world isn't flat. We who are awake know that TW is hiding the truth about unlimited resources beyond the rim of our flat earth.

He was forced to leave. It is clear when you look at his body language and attitude around other team members he showed off Bannerlord with.

TBH i started following BL when he left, so my Alex Jones theory is probably more wild than those community members whove been here long.

Yeah I've investigated that too. People saw that Armagan gained weight in the interviews and just laughed about it, but have anyone heard about Frank these days? He ATE HIM, there is no question, our frank is gone boys. He knew everything about the game, the development time, the earth flatness, the carnivorous addiction of the leader, man I pray for those interns over there, my theory, is that it's a plan to keep us BLIND about the TRUTH, development will never stop, so interns go there but to their own GRAVE and all those DLC and developer blogs are to keep us home forever, so we don't go beyond the earth borders!!!!! Stop these sick filths!!!! The earth is flat!!

Nymeris said:
Yeah I've investigated that too. People saw that Armagan gained weight in the interviews and just laughed about it, but have anyone heard about Frank these days? He ATE HIM, there is no question, our frank is gone boys. He knew everything about the game, the development time, the earth flatness, the carnivorous addiction of the leader, man I pray for those interns over there, my theory, is that it's a plan to keep us BLIND about the TRUTH, development will never stop, so interns go there but to their own GRAVE and all those DLC and developer blogs are to keep us home forever, so we don't go beyond the earth borders!!!!! Stop these sick filths!!!! The earth is flat!!

You, sir, are 112% Awake. Do you have a YouTube channel?

Back
Top Bottom