OSP 3D Art [Kit] Dismemberment and Decapitation Mod Kit... WIP Version Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Галин Эльдар said:
Lophier said:
О Боже я найти его напоследок ! thx для Doktor_e5 `s DP адреса прекрасно, я смогу использовать в моей pendor s mod !
Лови, ------------ поймать, http://yadi.sk/d/5FAEk9uoDQtQ4
      ссылка не работает :cry:

Black Dead said:
код для модуля системы ?

M&B - Warband 1.53  мод  Prophesy of Pendor v3.6.  как в этот мод запихнуть обезглавливание и розчленение.??

Sorry for resurrecting :oops:

I've added the codes, no error occured but there is no dismemberment & decapitation in the game?

I called the mission templates like common_battle_init_banner.

Edit: Please can someone re-upload the files?

Hey all, sorry for the necro, but the original DL doesnt work. Can anyone re-upload the kit?

Last response by Flanged from april

Hiya Max,

I am sorry for this hugely delayed and late reply.  I would like to help with anything that you think should be added to Prophesy of Pendor - Fawzia helped me out hugely with my own mod, back in the day - but the truth is that i was never any good at modding.  I only achieved anything by ripping off far more talented people's code (with their permission, of course) and blindly persisting with stupid fripperies like dismemberment after people claimed it couldn't be done

I wish I could help more, but i haven't fired up the module system in many years now.  I think I saw a download of the old OSP pack on GameFront, of all places, which was still active last time I checked.  Hope that helps, if i wasn't hallucinating.

I thought you guys would've worked out a far better and more efficient system of decapitation and dismemberment by now than me and Davee ever would've conceived of in the olden days! 

Best of luck with it anyways.  I'm not around much these days, but I'll help if i know how to.

Cheers

unfortunately, official gamefront is closed now.

If you downloaded it from Gamefront back in April, do you still have the old files to upload to Mega.nz or something?

cwr said:
If you downloaded it from Gamefront back in April, do you still have the old files to upload to Mega.nz or something?

I just did a full search on my computer, I believe I didn't download it at the time, sorry.

I know people have been asking similar questions but how would you go about adding just the decapitations to another mod?

Hi, i want to add this to another mod, and i'm almost there...
I've added scripts in the other mod's OSP, but I just don't understand one thing :

The indications from the mod's author says : "To use the custom triggers in a mission template simply choose the ones you want from the list below (for example "dismemberment_mod_decap," without the ") and insert that piece of text somewhere among that mission's other triggers. Just make sure it's not inside another one, but between the existing ones and/or the script block markers)."

Ok but... what's a triggers ?
I'm almost there... things are compiling without errors and game is working, just decapitations doesn't works...

I think adding  "dismemberment_mod_decap," it's the activator that calls the decapitation's scripts but i don't know where to add it, so plz help ^^

tyhx :wink:

Thx my lord  :wink:
but I still don't understand how it works... I'm trying to add this to Tocan's Calradia, when i'm in module_simple_triggers.py, there are some lines saying that : this trigger is deprecated (for example for this trigger: ti_on_party_encounter)

I'm going to try to add "dismemberment_mod_decap," just after it... but if it's deprecated , i don't think it ll works.

What's a mission ? Is this the entries that are in module_simple_trigger.py ? Should i add "dismemberment_mod_decap," to all entries ?
Sorry to ask so much things, but i want to find a way in the dark ^^'

Skaim said:
What's a mission ?

file module_mission_templates.py, not module_triggers.py or module_simple_triggers.py (those 2 are for the campaign, the first one is for scenes/missions).

missions/scene is when you visit a town, go to combat, etc. Not the world map/campaign.

So, if i understand, this is a mission :    "quick_battle_battle",mtf_battle_mode,-1,"
I've tryed to add the entry at different places, but no luck, lol ^^
Where should i add the entry, noble kalarhan plz ?

Back
Top Bottom