SP Native Female armor minimod - release v0.8 for M&B 0.751

Users who are viewing this thread

sain bainuu!
ne ways - try asking the site manager of MBR

sorry guys that i havent been online much, real life is a bummer
i still can't update it due to the ineffectiveness of gmax due to rigging, so feel free to grab the work as long as the credits (namely other's work prior to mine) are there

brasidus said:
I can tell a female in any kind of armour. My wife can spot me in any suit of armour out of a crowd of armoured people.

You want female armour?

Try this.

http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=67661

Nice armour. :grin:

Saying that though although the waist on that example is maybe narrower than a male armour (and bearing in mind that this is really only a 'half-armour'), otherwise there few other differences.  The breastplate for example has no 'bumps' or breast cones, as these would actually compromise the armour's effectiveness.

This is also a female armour (click on the thumbnail please):

The only difference between this and a male armour is the relatively bigger hips and thighs. :smile:

Good to see reasonably recent activity here. :smile:

Subotai, I've noticed a significant issue with the feminine leather jerkin -- it's a little too short of a torso, leading to the lower part of the neck-and-head object "popping" out in a very jarring manner. I can send a screenshot of this problem if you like...

Also, do you have any plans for more "semi-realistic" armors? I need a few more placeholders. :wink: Thanks again for letting me use this for ASLOW, though...

Sexay! lol The metal ones look like straight out of those old Heavy Metal mags, I'd love to see more... of that. Both of that. :lol:

lol and maybe make the newbies stop necroing because they look like little retards.

firslty dont necro/bump

secondly no the "boobies" dont need to be bigger

and thirdly and most importantly never ever ever ever ever use this ****ing emoticon ( ^_^) or any of its variations. or I will personnally hand you in to the holy inquistion for defying the ecclisarchy in your use of korean derived symbols on TW forums.

have a nice day.

That was me dissing you, not agreeing. Look carefully and you will see I used the words "Necro, newbies, and retard."

1) Cut it with the pathetic attempts at spam - including using such spam to necro.
2) Cut with the needless flames and personal insults - including when self control is not your strong point.
3) Anyone continuing in that manner any further here would be cleansed in the righteous fires of retribution.

Back
Top Bottom