Bob Dylan
Led Zeppelin
Megadeth
Deep Purple
Rammstein
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Motörhead

*Tuts and shakes head* ...Although Bob Dylan isn't bad.

My membership is pending. :smile:

Silverfox said:
Metallica
Dropkick Murphys
Bob Dylan
Led Zeppelin
Megadeth
Deep Purple
Rammstein
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Motörhead

*Tuts and shakes head* ...Although Bob Dylan isn't bad.

My membership is pending. :smile:

that cant be our weeks charts though, it cant have counted everybody :sad:

Ha. I've been listening to last FM for ages. You realise you can play music off the site as well as it just monitoring what you listen to on media player? My.. music taste is... strange... I'll register for the group, even though I am completely unknown by anyone on this forum :razz:

Oh, by the way, please don't hurt my awful music taste, most of the stuff on there is just what came up in the last FM player because, hey, I'm WAY too cheap to actually OWN music... in fact, I don't really know why I seem to get so much nu metal when I'm playing some completely unrelated tag... It's like linkin park are stalking me >.>

Heh. You'd be surprised at the crap I get. It seems to enjoy playing the same songs on the radio, which means I get Rage Against The Machine rubbing shoulders with The Hoff.

Mind you, sometimes it gets it right. I just wish it didn't keep playing the same sodding Sham69 song at me all day. Oh, and the ability to get rid of live tracks would be nice.

Bump.

Come on, people, we'll need a lot more members in order to get some decent statistics going. It doesn't take much effort and if you choose not to, you'll never have to pay it any mind again after registering and installing the plugin.

Back
Top Bottom