The difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

morbidangel

Recruit
I was wondering, what is the difference between this mod and the mod Britain at war?
both appear to involve the same country at the same time period...
i tried googling a comparison of the two mods, but found no results and i also searched the forum
So are they different? If so how? Which one would you reccommend? Thanks

Here are the difference.

Britain at War:
Lots of new items.
No historical accuracy, some characters are historical tho.
France included.

Britain 1297:
Historical accurate.

I havent played 1297 that much to know much, but I know Peter can come with several more points here.

Since I am the creator of Britain at War, it would be wrong of me to tell which of these mods are best or funniest.

But anyway I like BaW best because, its my mod, since its my mod I have modded it the way I wanted it to be, so for me its Baw.

But if you enjoy historical accuracy I would say Britain 1297.

You just have to play and find out which of these mods you find appealing to your taste.

so how much more accurate is 1297? is it really a great deal more accurate, or are just minor things, like the names of lords and such inaccurate?
BoW has many more features, though, you say?

morbidangel said:
so how much more accurate is 1297? is it really a great deal more accurate, or are just minor things, like the names of lords and such inaccurate?
BaW has many more features, though, you say?

In my mod soldiers have plate armors, which only lords could aford at that time, and their were mostly only breastplates.

I could tell more but I wont because I am lazy.  :razz:

Make a thread in the Zendar Town Square saying, Britain at War or Britain 1297?

morbidangel said:
so which would you say is funner or overall better?

Britain at War is best because it is more historically accurate.

JK, that would be trolling if I meant that. I havent played eithier yet :grin:

Back
Top Bottom