C4 Suggestion & Resumal Thread! No progression/nothing happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd really like to take up the modding but since I've been interested in this mod and modding in general I've had a daughter. Maybe I can get back into it after some more time has passed and she doesn't require constant supervision in order to keep from killing herself.

Rojiru said:
I'd really like to take up the modding but since I've been interested in this mod and modding in general I've had a daughter. Maybe I can get back into it after some more time has passed and she doesn't require constant supervision in order to keep from killing herself.

That's quite interesting.. you have a suicidal baby daughter?  :shock:

Naaah just kidding..

Congratulations with the baby! Indeed, modding is out of question when you're changing 15 diapers a day  :lol:

That's nice to hear. You can take over the mod whenever you feel like it, as far as I'm concerned. I don't think anybody is in a terrible hurry here. You and Somebody can be a good team, under D'Sparil's leisurely but hawk-eyed supervision.

Hey guys, I has suggestions.
I think you would be very interested to read this thread if you haven't already: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177591.0.html
...I think you get the idea.

PIKES! OH LORDY PIKES!
BRACING, TWO STAB ATTACKS! :O

RalliX said:
Hey guys, I has suggestions.
I think you would be very interested to read this thread if you haven't already: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177591.0.html
...I think you get the idea.

PIKES! OH LORDY PIKES!
BRACING, TWO STAB ATTACKS! :O

Yeh.. Why NOT port on "With fire and sword"???? This mod would became alive!
dsfgfdsdffdfdsfdsfsghjfdibdvfhgjuvfsd

Oh, sorry, i just fainted becose of excitement!! Imagine, STORIES, new tricks, its warband based so we can take some tricks from here to there!!
Wake up people! This thing just saved this mod!

Hi everyone,

So after playing both the original and warband versions recently I got inspired to write some lore again. It's all jot noted as I suck at the fine details of story telling.

Murond
So King Edward puts a heavy tax on the peasants and merchants (claiming to fund a crusade to retake the north) which pisses them off, so the Guild Masters of Murond start a rebellion, surprize!
After a long bloody war, the rebels take Weymouthport. The guild masters personally drag Greedy Edward out into the courtyard, place him against a stone wall and shoot a volley of musket balls at him.  The people cheer.  But the Guild Masters don't stop there. They want control of all murond, so they bring out Edward's only son, William the simple and place him against the wall.
Before they could reload their muskets, sir Henry (who is highly respected by the small folk) steps between them and makes a speech for the boy, turning all but the guild masters to love and worship him or whatever.
So Murond has a boy king who is guarded by Sir Henry and the remaining knights(who had to give up their land to the merchants and captains of the People's Rep army)
For a claimant quest could say the Guild Masters(known as Ministers) were able to exploit Williamès retardedness to exile Henry, and Henry must gain support to put Will on the right path

Murond would be run by one of the Ministers who is acting as regent for will

Troop Tree
Village
--Murond Minutemen(essentially a farmer with an arquebuse or pistol who knows how to use them)
  ---Murond Regular(Wearing a red coat version of the black hand attire, a musket and a knife.  Fast movement)

City
--Murond Leutenant( the black hand pistolier in a breastplate)
--Murond Sapper (an 2 handed axe wielding cannoneer)
--Murond Horseman (a townmans with pistols and a sword on a saddle horse)
  ---Murond Dragoon (dual pistols or a musketoon(shot gun) on a courser)
  ---Murond Hussar (hand and a half sword with either a courser or hunter)

Regional troops
The Boy Kings hunting party
--William the simple
--Murond Knight
--Murond Dragoon
--Murond Hussar
The Peoples Footguard
--Murond Footguard (a Leutenant armed with a modified musket (an axehead attached to the barrel, giving it the accuracy of a pistol and the loading time of a hand cannon)

Ièll type more up later

Yes.
Vienna is almost completely destroyed, Emperor Sigismund Augustus is dead and HSE is broken into several small factions struggling for the crown.

Too bad. I'm going to miss that crazy old fool.

Silver Wolf said:
Yes.
Vienna is almost completely destroyed, Emperor Sigismund Augustus is dead and HSE is broken into several small factions struggling for the crown.

Too bad. I'm going to miss that crazy old fool.
What about that archduke who looks like Harlaus? XD

Back
Top Bottom