Comments RE RoY - parties, ship battles, Rus lords

Users who are viewing this thread

Hail

So far this is an awesome mod.  M&B needs more viking-ness in it!!!  Have a few questions, though.  Since there are no horses, how come I still see parties of deserters and lords on the map as mounted graphics???  Can I change it?  I suppose it's trivial, but it bugs me ;P

The ship-to-ship combat is pretty cool too.  It's so close and brutal!!!  Except...there's no drowning or swimming?  I suppose swimming would be a huge thing to add and probably impossible with the engine or something?  I jumped overboard and didn't seem to drown.  Though it was after being victorious, if that'd make a difference?  And I thought to shield bash the enemy overboard to put them out of the fight quickly...

I've found a topic about how you can eliminate the map-lag so I'll look into that more, 'cause that gets frustrating.

Are all the Rus lords meant to be called Boyar-Son???

But other than that, awesome mod.  Very well done, thanks!!!  Awesome items and everything.

MarkusTheManslayer said:
I don't think that all the Rus Lords are meant to be named Boyar-Son. I think it's still a work-in-progress thing.
Boyar-Son is a position, a rank if you will. Huskarls aren't all named Huskarl, they are Huskarls.

Ruthven said:
MarkusTheManslayer said:
I don't think that all the Rus Lords are meant to be named Boyar-Son. I think it's still a work-in-progress thing.
Boyar-Son is a position, a rank if you will. Huskarls aren't all named Huskarl, they are Huskarls.
Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying that for us.

Back
Top Bottom