Where's the Hidden monastery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Have you recruited the scout? You can find him at Vilsun. He tells you where to find the monastery

Okay, once you find the monastary, what do you do?  I'm there looking for my brother, but the only people i can find there are the guards who have also joined my party...  help, please?

Alright, yeah, I just didn't see those stairs before.  I was thinking maybe the guards were supposed to tell me something.  Cool beans!

I say, I scoured the entirety of the Forgotten Monastery and all I found were the bloody Guards. I don't see this priest fellow you mention anywhere. Any hints as to where I can find him? I tried the little log cabin with the steps leading up to, but I didn't even get the option of opening it.

so, this one was a REAL pain in the butt (dunno if we can cuss on here). after wandering aimlessly around looking for it where you guys said, i still had a hard time. then i magically stumble upon it after BARELY sighting it. almost missed it. here's a link to a screenshot of where he is. the blue is the staircase and the black is the priest person. enjoy!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/HolyLifealchemist/mb1-1.jpg

lifealchemist said:
so, this one was a REAL pain in the butt (dunno if we can cuss on here).

Sure as ****ing **** we can. Anyway that is quite helpful, at least for anyone who hasn't played it yet.

Back
Top Bottom