Rank system on taleworlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

soygamer

Recruit
Hey everyone. I have been on this forum for about 2 years and still don't know how the rank system works for this site. It seems like I have been reqruit for 2 years. Thanks

It used to be done on the number of posts but now its done by the amount of time you spend online.

So clearly he hasn't been a recruit for 2 years. You're false, and have been discovered! To the gallows!

[Edit]

Checked his profile. October '08 til now. About a year and a half. Spend more time logged in and it'll go up.

Ah well. I didn't know that. I don't know much other than the search bar......and notes! And sessions so nyah

It's quite sad and pathetic that someone actually cares about an online forum status and creates a thread asking about it.

Soleiraus said:
It's quite sad and pathetic that someone actually cares about an online forum status and creates a thread asking about it.

I think you are pathetic for posting in this thread if you are just going to complain how laim people are for caring about status.

soygamer said:
Soleiraus said:

I think you are pathetic for posting in this thread if you are just going to complain how laim people are for caring about status.

How is it pathetic? This isn't about caring status. It's a useless online forum rank, completely useless. You're treating it too much like a nobel prize.

Hyperion said:
It has a rather good use when you've got nothing else to judge people on.
And right now, you're the pathetic one.

It's quite pathetic to call others pathetic without reason. Oh wait, that includes you.

Soleiraus said:
How is it pathetic? This isn't about caring status. It's a useless online forum rank, completely useless. You're treating it too much like a nobel prize.

I find it entertaining an amusing how people whine about stuff like this only while they're at the bottom of the ladder. Once they reach the top places, the compaints 'inexplicably' cease. :razz:

Ringwraith #5 said:
Soleiraus said:

I find it entertaining an amusing how people whine about stuff like this only while they're at the bottom of the ladder. Once they reach the top places, the compaints 'inexplicably' cease. :razz:

There's a difference between whining about a low rank on taleworlds forum and whining about people whining about this useless nonsense. Quite frankly I don't give a damn about an online status, especially on a gaming forum, but I think it's hilarious how people like you care so much about it. Again, it's not a nobel prize.

Soleiraus said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
Soleiraus said:

There's a difference between whining about a low rank on taleworlds forum and whining about people whining about this useless nonsense. Quite frankly I don't give a damn about an online status, especially on a gaming forum, but I think it's hilarious how people like you care so much about it. Again, it's not a nobel prize.
I don't see anyone whining about a low rank. You started the "whining"

I don't even know why you're arguing. You've said you don't actually care.
Soleiraus said:
It's quite sad and pathetic that someone actually insults others to make themselves feel important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom