BNL - EYOW Feature(s) Wish-list

Users who are viewing this thread

Jezze said:
NieksterNL said:
sea combat would be sweet

NieksterNL said:
oh and more weapons/armor :grin:

First one is in and second too. We are working on both to improve them so... And please do not double post :wink:.

ok

cant wait to fight on the sea :grin: and to see more weapons armor ^^

btw, i'll still be able to keep playing on my current save file if a newer version gets released?

A little suggestion from me:

Could you made add some more bandits on the areas in the sea.
I miss, from the old mods that you could fight alot of battle at seas.

So could you maybe add some more bandits around and on the seas?

Thx.

I added quite a large amount of sea pirates in V0.21. So I would assume that you would have fights enough. I will try for myself to see and I was going to add some different parties on the sea, to give a little more variation.

Why not butter-beer? It was a sort of sweet tasting beer which was very popular in England at the time of this mod, It gained some recognition in the Netherlands but was very expensive to import. And no, I am not getting my references from Harry Potter. I have actually made some myself and damn it tastes great, like a desert thing or yall know.

Why?

Even the poorest people back then drank something that looked like beer.... ish :smile:

Drinking water just wasn't a good idea :wink:

The beer from England can be expensive, but the local beer can be cheap. Some kind of system which would adept to events, such as robbing of a town with a brewery could increase the price of it. Should be a lot of work, but very interesting to do.

Reminds me of some features Ruthven is installing in Wülf, maybe you could ask him for advice?

Back
Top Bottom