SP Fantasy Redwall Mod

Which scene should I start working on next?

• Marshank Fort

Votes: 72 53.7%
  • The Farm by River Moss

Votes: 41 30.6%
  • Noonvale

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Other (post)

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Dr. Sane: You hit the nail on the head. I really do hope that the creatures in this mod will have more moral diversity than the black and white characters from the series. Like Jezze mentioned, the player character will not be bound to a certain path because of his species. It might be HARD to become accepted as a goodbeast if you start as a vermin, but it is possible. As far as the other creatures in the world, there are some reformed vermin, bloodthirsty "goodbeasts" and downright evil characters. This is important to me too.

Yes, please. Send me a sample of your voicework and we'll see where we can include it. I don't think being Aussie will be a problem. In the books, you were always finding characters with interesting dialects.

@ Elven Ranger: That sounds like pretty a convincing mole dialect to me! Give it a go.

Elven Ranger said:
I'll give mole a try then: "Hurr, marm, oi'm a 'ery ex'erienced tunnel digger, tis true!"
Hmmm. I think I put too many apostrophes, but that's pretty much my best attempt at the mole dialect.
Better then mine. :razz:
If Mandible approves, maybe you could help me on that front. :wink:

My bro. is really good at speaking in the mole dialect, if I have time this week or next I might be able to send you some samples, and maybe some battle cries..... and like I said, "if I have time"...

ugh... I need to get somewhere around 4 books.. then I will have the complete Redwall collection!!

Ok then, I'll start posting all the mole stuff I can think up. I'll probably have to cheat off the mole dialogue in the books if I want it to be any good.  :twisted:
@ Diaymo You really have all those those books? I don't have any of them, I just get them out of the library.

My bro.s are the ones that read them over and over again... I just went and tried counting them all and there could be a couple borrowed from family and freinds. But yes, we do own alot, and for sure own about 14 or so. My fam. is intense when it comes to Redwall. Three of my bros even watched all three seasons of the Redwall TV series.

Watch for new thread in the Pioneer's Guild! Redwall: Vermin Resurgence is up!

RedwallVerminResurgence.jpg

We have moved!

That's great! But just out of curiosity, why? There's nothing wrong with this thread.

This thread was started by Ares007 and is frankly a little disorganized. I would much rather have the ability to edit the first post so I can keep all the artwork and such in one place (like Tibertus said).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom