Iberia

Users who are viewing this thread

Levy Arm

Iberi Iouincoi, Iberi Bagaudoi:

iber1.jpg

iber2.jpg

Cantabrian Arm

Cantabri Iouincoi, Cantabri Acuadretes, Cantabri Gaisaredoi, Cantabri Talmoreis:

iberi3.jpg

iberi4.jpg

iberi5.jpg

Ilergetae

Ilergetae Acuadretes, Ilergetae Excingoi, Ilergetae Cingetoi, Ilergetae Scutarii

iber6.jpg

iber7.jpg

iber8.jpg

iber9.jpg

Celtiberi Arm

Celtiberi Ambactoi, Celtiberi Scutarii, Celtiberi Eporedoi:

celtiberi1.jpg

celtiberi2.jpg

celtiberi3.jpg

celtiberi4.jpg

celtiberi5.jpg

celtiberi6.jpg

celtiberi7.jpg

Edetani Arm

Edetani Solduroi, Edetani Gaisaredoi, Edetani Rigeporedoi, Edetani Scutarii:

editani1.jpg

editani2.jpg

editani3.jpg

editani4.jpg

editani5.jpg

editani6.jpg

editani7.jpg

I am waiting to see iberian warriors with arab cultural influence am i right?
Phoenician influence for the south and greek influence for the northeastern (Emporion).

If anyone is interested by the celts in Iberia, go here:
http://www4.uwm.edu/celtic/ekeltoi/volumes/vol6/index.html

Sahran said:
Maybe he thought Iberia in the Caucasus? But why they'd have Arab influence... :shock:
Becouse, In the Medieval Stage The Arabas Conqoured The most of the desert and Iberia.. They even Tried to conqoure even France...

The Phoenicians were a Semitic culture, but that doesn't necessarily make them "Arab".  And yes, Spain saw a good bit of influence from Carthage... The first contact between the Phoenicians and Iberia was apparently sometime in the 10th century BC.  Cadiz, at the tip of southern Spain, was a Phoenician colony that would be a good 700 - 800 years old by the start of this mod.

Don Doggy said:
russik112 said:
Sahran said:
Maybe he thought Iberia in the Caucasus? But why they'd have Arab influence... :shock:
Becouse, In the Medieval Stage The Arabas Conqoured The most of the desert and Iberia.. They even Tried to conqoure even France...

But this mod is about 3rd century BC, not about "Medieval Stage" as you hilariously said.
I know.. Maybe he Confused when The Arabs where near Iberia....

azrael23 said:
I've always wondered why their were 2 Iberia's :S, cant wait for screenies though :grin:.
Same complicated factors as to why there have been around 3 Albanias, 2 Ethiopias etc. which had little to do with each other, I guess.

As i dont know much of this time period i thought that the "Moros" (dunno how to say it in english) an Arab culture that reached  the iberian peninsule (not the one in the north russik xD) traveling by the north of africa,  did existed in those times, but maybe not. The problem is that they were a bit after 268 B.C like 1200 After christ but well, maybe they were veeery ancient people.

maverick47 said:
As i dont know much of this time period i thought that the "Moros" (dunno how to say it in english) an Arab culture that reached  the iberian peninsule (not the one in the north russik xD) traveling by the north of africa,  did existed in those times, but maybe not. The problem is that they were a bit after 268 B.C like 1200 After christ but well, maybe they were veeery ancient people.
You're Talking About The Moors Right?? Yes They were Arabs With Sicylian Blood... Now i know what Youre Talking about But, No The Moors Did not exist That time... I think ....

There were berber tribes in nowadays maghreb, but they weren't really "moorish" (arabian-like), nor they ever tried to invade spain before islam.
Also, i don't think sicilians have anything to do with the muslims invading spain in the VIII century.

Nikephoros said:
There were berber tribes in nowadays maghreb, but they weren't really "moorish" (arabian-like), nor they ever tried to invade spain before islam.
Also, i don't think sicilians have anything to do with the muslims invading spain in the VIII century.
OH..... Damn I though Some Moors Were Involved with Sicily...

You know that game we play as kids, I guess it's called "grapevine", where you tell a kid at the beginning a certain message, and at the end it comes out as a completely different message?

I think I just watched that transpire here..

ealabor said:
You know that game we play as kids, I guess it's called "grapevine", where you tell a kid at the beginning a certain message, and at the end it comes out as a completely different message?

I think I just watched that transpire here..
Whats you're Point??  :???:

Back
Top Bottom