Help With Main Story Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Bruhlan Revan

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I talked to the lord of Atlantis, said my bro is here with his daughter, and told me to go look for them at the harbour
(In the inn I think) I go there, walk up to the inn, but it says it's locked, at anytime of day the door is locked, need help,
E la ringrazio molto

Maybe there's another dialogue you must go through with the lord

Talk me through everything you did since you arrived at Atlantis

Well, I don't remember every exact dialogue I had with the King of Atlantis, but this is what I did:

Arrived at harbor
Went to Atlantis
Went straight to the castle
Talked to him (please remember I don't remember what he exactly told me)
He said, ya, he's seen my bro, that he is around exploring atlantis with his daughter.
Then he said somethin about that they were planning to go to the harbor, or something about the harbor.
I went to the harbor, looked around, but the only people there are the merchants, so of course my last option there would to look in the inn.

I go to my quest log, and it says
The kind told you gallan and his daughter are visiting atlantis.

Thank you Queen Pinky, for atleast trying to help.

I did exactly the same but first went to the harbour then spoke to a lord before visiting the King.

Not sure if this helps: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,88134.0.html

I had this problem before too. I believe I re-did everything, then went back to try to enter the tavern. Try it at the afternoon too.

Queen Pinky said:
I did exactly the same but first went to the harbour then spoke to a lord before visiting the King.

Not sure if this helps: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,88134.0.html
Thank you very much Queen Pinky, talked to a lord, and the inn is finally open,
Lol tell ya what this underground maze is making me crazy.  :mrgreen:

ha i found the maze whit out visiting inn i was just cheking villages and i saw it and go check what was it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom