Undead groups (and other questions)

Users who are viewing this thread

theliberator

Recruit
Ok, so I've been playing this mod since yesterday, and read the walkthrough (I just want to see what happened after the end of the anime series)

I'm up to the part where I have to defeat 40 undead groups. now i've done a rough count and i've defeated 1-2 groups each day for about 60 days. thats between 60-120 groups defeated.

when exactly after this is Shierke supposed to meet you?

also the Kushan have already started a big loking invasion, but so has the holy see. is the large Kushan invasion meant to be bigger than about 15 sets of 300 man armies?

I've spoken to Rickert after defeating a bunch of undead and there is the option to take caska with you, though he warns she might join my enemies if she is captured. since this option wasnt there before should I bring her along with me now?

thanks for any help.

PS this is an awesome MOD, and has already surpassed many of the others that I have tried.
PPS I am doing a tally of vengeful spirits encountered and defeated, so far i'm up to 11 from when this was originally posted. once i get to 40, on top of what I've already done, then it'll be confirmed that this is a bug.

ok just this morning I went through and did a tally. even after about 60 days of fighting the undead, 1 per day, on top of that i have defeated 41 actual counted undead groups.

then, after i hadn't saved that 41 counted game, i encoutered some Kushan POWs and then the game crashes. wtf?

Eh lack of luck I guess. Note that they must be vengful spirits not unnatural men
For me 40 parties or so worked. Also it seems you must capture Farnse first.
There is a bug here so you must first get quest to capture her in tavern in Veritas
After all if you read manga Shierke shows up as LAST MEMBER OF TEAM

well thats weird. since I havent read the full manga (only just started) I didnt know that detail. and there is nothing in the game before that saying you need to capture farnse. without knowing that beforehand, its kind of hard to figure out. i just went by what the skull knight told me, defeat about 40 groups of the spirits to get the attention of a sorceror.

thanks anyway i'll try what you've said.

edit - seems that the only person in the tavern aside form the merc captain and the barkeep is Roderick of Staffen.
i thought that might be who gives the mission to capture Farnese but he just says that its the main military capital of the holy see and then when i try talking to him again he asks why i am wasting his time.

weird.

ok nevermind what I said above since I checked it myself.
It seems you need shierke and Caska in team to obtain quest for Farnese( Yes captain gives) which is a bug
Berserk Pride promised to fix when he returns. I was stuck before cuz I captured Farnese and shierke joined soon after
and when I entered Tavern I got capture quest from shierke in questlong so it seems she is needed. Perhaps if I had Caska in prisoners hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah you can capture her without quest but you are stuck anyway cuz you need to do this quest to push plot arh pain
Edit: Ok I tried to get out shierke without Farnese I failed so we gotta wait for bugfix

still very odd that i cant heal caska, since shierke never turns up, and i havent been able to find her anywhere. if I take caska with me, she just stays in the prisoner pool. is there still anything I might be missing?

Edit - crap just re-read the walkthrough, i must have mis read it and skipped having to create a band of troops and capture farnese before shierk will arrive (defeating the 40 undead)

looks like i'll go back to the eclipse again LOL.

You could just capture Farnese.  The 40 is a greater than trigger.  The mod just checks that you have defeated at least 40 undead groups.

Back
Top Bottom