AAM - Guide to sucess V1

Users who are viewing this thread

Archevious said:
9)At Romeyrto, when you spawn, turn around and walk to the shed with a well next to it. A man will be there, talk to him. You'll get a quest to become a "REAL" knight. Return to Zethnois, then go to the library and wait for your character to find some names. Once he's done, go back and ask the dude which name would work. I won't tell you which one, so start guessing. :razz: Once you chose the right name, head to Unombiga.

I cannot find that guy which i need to talk about to become a "Real" Knight. If you can upload a pic it would be good.Thanks.

Hey, I first want to say thanks for the mod, a lot of work went into this and its awesome!
second,
I'm stuck, I don't know if its a bug or what, but I have 112 troops and it keeps telling me that king Snugnor is to powerful for me and I need more troops.
Any help would be awesome, and thanks again for the excellent mod  :smile:

...GodDAMNIT. After all that running around, fetching, nearly getting killed, slaughtering hundreds of men, dead and ends, and doing stupid jobs for stupid shmucks, my brother, who hardly seems to have done anything except seduce some ***** of a princess, gets to be King?

:mad:

Well, I will admit it WAS a fun ride. Excellent mod, though it would be cool if someone made an after mod where the jealous brother rises up with an army to depose his king and unite the three factions...  :cool:

Oh, and on the maze, the trick to getting through any maze is simply: Keep one hand on the left wall. You'll get out eventually. However, I -was- surprised by how big the maze was, and all the little side rooms and cross-sections you stumble into. Good work there.

with the monastry thing i have went to the brown watch tower stairs theres nothing there just a wall.
I went up the natural stone stairs. theres just a whole :neutral: and ive searched every where else as well... help meeeee

Brother of blades said:
with the monastry thing i have went to the brown watch tower stairs theres nothing there just a wall.
I went up the natural stone stairs. theres just a whole :neutral: and ive searched every where else as well... help meeeee
  I got the same problem, the Monastery is empty, and I followed all the steps

Seems like posting here is much easier than checking the whole scene  :grin:
When you follow the path on the right hand there's this tower thingy with the guards.
On the left hand there are many ruins and on top of one of them you can find someone.
Just look around and check every house! Good luck!

Schylerwalker said:
...GodDAMNIT. After all that running around, fetching, nearly getting killed, slaughtering hundreds of men, dead and ends, and doing stupid jobs for stupid shmucks, my brother, who hardly seems to have done anything except seduce some ***** of a princess, gets to be King?

:mad:

Well, I will admit it WAS a fun ride. Excellent mod, though it would be cool if someone made an after mod where the jealous brother rises up with an army to depose his king and unite the three factions...  :cool:

Oh, and on the maze, the trick to getting through any maze is simply: Keep one hand on the left wall. You'll get out eventually. However, I -was- surprised by how big the maze was, and all the little side rooms and cross-sections you stumble into. Good work there.

Wow... I would have said excactly the same o.0

Back
Top Bottom