The Astorionar War - Features Thread

In your opinion, wich feature should be added?

• Camp Entrenchement

Votes: 40 23.7%
  • Buildable Forts

Votes: 126 74.6%
  • Other... (Explain please)

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

CinuzIta

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hello everbody.
As I've already explained, me and Pinky are goin' to do some stuff.

One of this things we're goin to do, is to improve The Astorionar War with new features.

So far I'm planning to add:

- Duels (always a good feature in my opinion)
- Formations (no morale)
- Custom Commander
- Autoloot

What do you think of this features? Do you believe we could introduce something more? I was thinkin about introducin' even hunting and then stopping with features.

Take in mind anyway, that i won't introduce scripts that are too complicate due to time issues: I got several exams this days and I even got to work on CoP, so be kind with me, if I take some time to do a job. There is even one other reason that i'm goin to explain you: I believe that one of the most beutiful things about astorionar, is it semplicity: with this consideration, I don't want to ruin Albertus work, by makin it become a script-monster.

Hopre you agree with me!

Thank you and let me know your opinion! :smile:

well i don't know if you consider it ruin or if it changes the game simplicity to much but this is just an idea: Since the Astorionar war is after the Adventure mod i think that our caracther should still be seen as gallans brother and instead of the normal caracther creations questions(who was you father etc...) the questions should be like what horse did we choose in the last mod(betwen thous 3 special horses) and if we want to remain in gallans service or if we join Oughnar kingdom for revenge against gallan. sry for bad spelling.

I intede what you say and it's not a bad idea! I'll think on it! :wink:

anyway, you could just import the character...you wont have the same objects, but the stats will be the same... :smile:

CinuzIta said:

anyway, you could just import the character...you wont have the same objects, but the stats will be the same... :smile:

true but it doesn't feel the same take revenge on gallan being is brother is different than just attack him as any other guy not to mention the horse i liked mine... still its great that you guys continue the work on this mod.

Russe said:
CinuzIta said:

true but it doesn't feel the same take revenge on gallan being is brother is different than just attack him as any other guy not to mention the horse i liked mine... still its great that you guys continue the work on this mod.

i see your point...well...i see what can be done, but i think i'll put up a poll about this...not everyone could agree with you... :smile:

CinuzIta said:
Russe said:
CinuzIta said:

i see your point...well...i see what can be done, but i think i'll put up a poll about this...not everyone could agree with you... :smile:

yea that's cool as i said its just a suggestion

CinuzIta said:
Russe said:
CinuzIta said:

That does sound like a good suggestion, just so you know CinuzIta, {not sure if you are aware} Albertus also made me part of the team, because I am a scripter. So when I get the module from Queen Tintin, maybe I could work on that.

Aww! I would kill for that module system! :mad: I should have asked... :sad: Anyways, the guide is coming along smoothly and should be up tomorrow.

TIDM2 said:
CinuzIta said:
Russe said:
CinuzIta said:

That does sound like a good suggestion, just so you know CinuzIta, {not sure if you are aware} Albertus also made me part of the team, because I am a scripter. So when I get the module from Queen Tintin, maybe I could work on that.

yeah, i know you're in the team, and i hope we could work well together! :wink:

Hi folks! *christmas activity*

As I wrote to Queen Pinky I believe, you could change the NPCs in the taverns into characters from the AAM.
I didn't think to make it a sequell to the AAM, but if you like that more, you can do that.
I thought the brother of Gallan (your former main char.) killed himself and whole Astorionar is in trouble.
You can create a new character (without being Gallans brother) and do, what you like.
In taverns you'll find former compainions of Gallans brother and persons, he met in AAM:
-Conrad: His "business" broke down, because of Gallan. For some good money he will join you.
-Brother Mewonim (from the monastery) will join you, if you say you want to unify Astorionar and bring peace.
-Scout, Howard, Clark, Frederus will join you for some money, as they're looking for adventures and their former captain is dead(!)
-Egesius(tea-provider) is out of work, as (the clean) Gallan destroyed the whole drug scene and joins you if you smoke with him.
-Uncle William: Maybe joins you, because Gallan didn't care about him and he's pretty upset.
-Fishermen could join you, as their business also broke down
-maybe one Monastery Guard could join you as well (last one left...)

Other ideas (sorry for the lots of work!):
-The old king Snungor could be the pretender of Zalethion
-Marwe (Gallan left her and she was deceived by her father) could be the pretender of Atlantis
-The horseseller could still be there and you could either buy the special horse you like or make a quest to get it

Have a nice christmas time!
And good luck with everything you do!

Albertus Magnus.

I really like the idea of buildable forts. Slowly spreading your influence throughout the countryside...

Perhaps the ability to grant your companions these forts as permanent estates?

Back
Top Bottom