BNL EYW - List of Faction Vassals, Claimants and Leaders-

Users who are viewing this thread

spijdie said:
i saw immediately that he was spanish
you lope de rojas you do a great job :mrgreen:

I never imagined that that could be compatible,  :lol: :lol:

I think the Spanish lord list is completed, if you need something more, just say my name twice, and I'll appear (a light sign in the sky is also accepted) immediately.  :grin:

Lope de Rojas said:
spijdie said:
i saw immediately that he was spanish
you lope de rojas you do a great job :mrgreen:

I never imagined that that could be compatible,  :lol: :lol:

I think the Spanish lord list is completed, if you need something more, just say my name twice, and I'll appear (a light sign in the sky is also accepted) immediately.  :grin:

No problem. We might call you soon :wink:.

nop i can see it i have magic eyes  :shock:
and i've been twice in spain (holiday ofcourse :lol:)

and i thought that it sounds spanish :mrgreen:

Yep, it's easy to know that I'm Spanish... just see my profile or sig...  :wink:

Twice in Spain? I've been in Spain... uhm... my whole live.

Lope de Rojas said:
Yep, it's easy to know that I'm Spanish... just see my profile or sig...  :wink:

Twice in Spain? I've been in Spain... uhm... my whole live.

sometimes i'm to lazy to do that :mrgreen:

and uhh... is 2 times much??

Well, depending on where are you from... I've been in Dublin, Porto, Coimbra, Paris, Brugge, Brussel and Gent but just few days in each place... (I was amazed when I saw the Grand Place of Brussels).

Just a note:
Where is this Spanish shield of arms?  :smile:
2278065692_fd4404817f.jpg

i live in holland close to enschede (i think not on the map)

and about your question i don't know

I think this is one of the reasons Jezze wants an external forum (Off-Topics!! :lol: :lol:)

That's the Spanish Empire shield of Arms, with the "banners" of all of the places under Spanish control. It's in the townhall of Amberes (Antwerpen).

Lope de Rojas said:
I think this is one of the reasons Jezze wants an external forum (Off-Topics!! :lol: :lol:)

That's the Spanish Empire shield of Arms, with the "banners" of all of the places under Spanish control. It's in the townhall of Amberes (Antwerpen).

Aaantwéééérrpp :grin:
Cool!!
I live in South-East Flanders

On topic again, the officials of the companies changed more often than you can change your underwears... but I think the previous names would be correct...

Lope de Rojas said:
On topic again, the officials of the companies changed more often than you can change your underwears... but I think the previous names would be correct...

At least I will add your Spanish lord-names, the names of the Flanders and others are coming, so we will see how far we will come with that.

Jezze said:
Lope de Rojas said:

At least I will add your Spanish lord-names, the names of the Flanders and others are coming, so we will see how far we will come with that.

The armies of both sides were practicably existed out of hired soldiers/merchants.
Like Austrians (garrisoned in Maastricht,back then Austrian territory),Protestant Germans,Huguenots (Reformed French church followers),English,Scottish and many other nationalities were hired soldiers in the Dutch army in the war.
I know that the Spanish had many Italian hiring soldiers,I'll try to check which nationalities there were in the Spanish
army back then.

"Zonder Vreesch Ende Blaem"

Smissen

Back
Top Bottom